Windows 10: How can i change my child birthday?

Discus and support How can i change my child birthday? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child cant do anything so i decide to change him to adult but i cant. HELP ME... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by etelemilaneti, Feb 14, 2020.

1. How can i change my child birthday?

My child cant do anything so i decide to change him to adult but i cant. HELP ME

:)

etelemilaneti, Feb 14, 2020
  2. David.P. Win User

Changing child's DOB but no option to do so

If you do not see your child on that screen, as the parent, the child's birthday is set to be over 18 years old. You would need to log into that child's profile and update their date of birth in their profile. When you reduce their age from over 18 to
    under, it will require permission of the parent to continue with the Microsoft account. To change the date of birth on the profile, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and log in. Then select edit date of birth. When you're done, select save.

I just went through the steps this morning to adjust down one of my children's birthdays, where it was set over 18 by mistake.

David.P., Feb 14, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Feb 14, 2020
  4. How can i change my child birthday?

Child can not log in to windows 10 laptop anymore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to check if check if you are able to login online using the Child account. I suggest you to change the password for the child account by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select Change Password.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts and check if the password is changed.
    • Login with the new password and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

How can i change my child birthday?

1. How can i change my child birthday? - Similar Threads - change child birthday

2. I can't change my birthday date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my birthday date: Hello! I made a new account for the new laptop that i bought and at the birthday date i put 2014 when the company started and i didn't realise that will be a problem. Now I need consent for everything i want to do. How can i change the birthday date, please ? Thanks a lot...
  3. I can't change my birthday date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my birthday date: Hello! I made a new account for the new laptop that i bought and at the birthday date i put 2014 when the company started and i didn't realise that will be a problem. Now I need consent for everything i want to do. How can i change the birthday date, please ? Thanks a lot...
  4. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  5. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  6. How can i change my birthday date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change my birthday date?: How can I change my birthday date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-birthday-date/d073455d-7b1a-477d-9f64-c0d2876c0b05
  7. How can i change my birthday date?

How can i change my birthday date?: How can I change my birthday date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-birthday-date/d073455d-7b1a-477d-9f64-c0d2876c0b05
  8. How can i change my birthday date?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. change my Microsoft account birthday

change my Microsoft account birthday: helloI have recently relogin to a old account which I create a years ago and lots of my services are link to this outlook email. but it's says i'm under 14years old and needs a parents account. my birthday detail seems be rewritten to the day when I create this acount and I...
  10. How Do I Change my Birthday?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Change my Birthday?: Hey Microsoft, I'm now of age, but my parents set the date to a later time, and it says the website is restricted. How do I change my birthdate if only my parents can access it?...