Windows 10: How can i change my HWID?

Discus and support How can i change my HWID? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to change my HWID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-hwid/462833c8-34a4-4d65-b23a-53ba7a9a777f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Real_Luzu, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Real_Luzu Win User

How can i change my HWID?

Is there a way to change my HWID?

:)

Real_Luzu, Dec 30, 2018
  2. IlijaBasa Win User

Changing HWID

Just had a quick question, while reseting my Windows fully, would pressing ,,Remove files and clean the drive'' change my HWID?

IlijaBasa, Dec 30, 2018
  3. HWID changed after Win10 reset

Hi,

Yes, the HWID shouldn't change after reset and that's what I expected but it changed.

I used a programme called 'gethwid' to get HWID. And the second, third, fourth, fifth and eighth set among eight sets are changed.

Thank you for your advice and I shall use Feedback Hub to raise my issue.

Cohiba12345, Dec 30, 2018
  4. How can i change my HWID?

HWID changed after Win10 reset

I recently reset my Win10 whilst retained the personal folders and files.

Subsequently I found one programme cannot function quoting HWID difference.

I used 'gethwid' to check then found that HWID indeed changed.

However I didn't change any hardwares and merely reset Win10 itself. Is it normal that HWID got changed under this circumstance?

Am I able to restore my previous HWID?

Thanks!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Cohiba12345, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

How can i change my HWID?

1. How can i change my HWID? - Similar Threads - change HWID

2. HWID change is it possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HWID change is it possible ?: Hello microsoft team i would juste like to know is it possible to change our HWID'S ? If it is what will i lose some folders or whatever ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-change-is-it-possible/266c6902-425f-4207-9aa6-d0a0c5965fa5
  3. HWID change is it possible ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HWID change is it possible ?: Hello microsoft team i would juste like to know is it possible to change our HWID'S ? If it is what will i lose some folders or whatever ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-change-is-it-possible/266c6902-425f-4207-9aa6-d0a0c5965fa5
  4. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  5. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  6. Windows key removed after HWID changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key removed after HWID changed.: I have recently changed my HWID and my key is no longer there, my key was digital and I forgot the digits to it. I am currently getting the error "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft...
  7. Windows key removed after HWID changed.

Windows key removed after HWID changed.: I have recently changed my HWID and my key is no longer there, my key was digital and I forgot the digits to it. I am currently getting the error "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft...
  8. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  9. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  10. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hwid change

2. can you change your hwid

3. change hwid with regedit

4. how to reset your hwid,
  5. reset hwid,
  6. how to change my hwid win10,
  7. manually chnage HWID,
  8. change hwid windows ,
  9. what can i do with hwid,
  10. HWID.log,
  11. can i change my hwid,