Windows 10: How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

Discus and support How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to change my Minecraft name/xbox gamer tag but I don't have a Mojang account because I am relatively new to Minecraft. I accidentally named my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmrHussein2, Feb 2, 2021.

1. How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

I want to change my Minecraft name/xbox gamer tag but I don't have a Mojang account because I am relatively new to Minecraft. I accidentally named my account something I don't want to name it and because of the recent changes Microsoft has made I can't create a new Mojang account and the only way to change my name/xbox gamer tag is by paying 25 dollars which is definitely not one of my options

:)

AmrHussein2, Feb 2, 2021

2. Gamer tag change.

Had a gamer tag, it got changed somehow(not by me)(glitch) and Microsoft can't change it back. Contacted costumer service, the guy was nice, it is crazy that they can't change gamer tag. They can't even give account credit. What the, MICROSOFT.[Catagory:
    Xbox gamer tag]

CaptnVoldemort, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Wrong Xbox Live Account on WP7, how can I change it to MY Xbox live Gamer Tag

Is the xbox gamer tag associtated with the windows live account your phone is setup with? If not you can switch the gamer tag to that live account but you can't switch live account to that gamer tag. If you don't want to reassociate your gamer tag with
    the windows live account your device is setup with then you will need to hard reset your device and set it up again with your xbox gamer tag or the windows live account that's associated with your xbox gamer tag.

MVP-Windows Phone

Eric Hicks, Feb 2, 2021
  4. How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

Gamer tag changing max

- -

Your suggestion posted here won't get to Microsoft.

Xbox Feedback

Xbox Feedback: Tell Us What You Think - Xbox Wire

Windows 10... Use the Feedback Hub.

don

Don Varnau, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

1. How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10. - Similar Threads - change Minecraft Xbox

2. How can I cancel a subscription when I don't have an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cancel a subscription when I don't have an account?: I bought and then cancelled a subscription to Microsoft Office in NOV 2022, but Microsoft charged me a subscription renewal fee in NOV 2023. According to the self-help articles on Microsoft's website, the only way I can stop the renewal of a subscription or request a refurnd...
  3. How can I cancel a subscription when I don't have an account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I cancel a subscription when I don't have an account?: I bought and then cancelled a subscription to Microsoft Office in NOV 2022, but Microsoft charged me a subscription renewal fee in NOV 2023. According to the self-help articles on Microsoft's website, the only way I can stop the renewal of a subscription or request a refurnd...
  4. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?: When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-migrate-my-mojang-account-to-microsoft/2a4090be-a221-409e-b23a-c96bf1fa931d
  5. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  6. Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft: I am trying to play mod-pocks with my friends using the Technic Launcher, however when I go to log in with the right information it says that I do not own any copies of the Minecraft game. Any ideas?...
  7. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  8. I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...: when I put the code in for the download, an error pops up saying I might have to redeem it thru a different web page. The card states, PC and MAC. I have a mojang account that I am instructed to use on the back of the card. Check the instructions that came with your code....
  9. I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...: im using a pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-made-an-account-and-im-trying-to-change-the/54e3acd2-496a-4bc1-a6c8-f32ad9ca18be"
  10. Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account: My Xbox live gamer tag is linked to an email I no longer use and would like this to be transferred to this account. Is this possible at all as I don't really need the accounts merged just the xbox live account moved....