Windows 10: how can i change my old email address to my new address

Discus and support how can i change my old email address to my new address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i change my old email address to my new email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gphillip01, Jan 29, 2021.

1. how can i change my old email address to my new address

how can i change my old email address to my new email

:)

gphillip01, Jan 29, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 29, 2021
  3. EddieOtte Win User
    Change of email address

I have received the reply to my question, but not an answer. It was only a couple of questions.

The problem is my wife and I both have Facebook pages. Her Fakebook’s email address is our old email address. I want to change it to our new email address. However, I have used the new email address for my Facebook and it seems as though Facebook
    can’t have the same email address for two different Facebooks. That seems to be the reason why I can’t change the email address of her Facebook.

Is that a correct assumption? Please help me over this obstacle.

EddieOtte, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

how can i change my old email address to my new address

Change of email address

Hi Eddie,

For us to better assist you with this concern with the change in email address, we need to ask a few questions:

• How exactly are you accessing your email account? Is it through a web browser, Microsoft Office or any other mail client?
    • How did you change your email address?
    • Have you set the new email address as a primary alias?
    • Have you removed the old email address if you no longer want to use it?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

how can i change my old email address to my new address

1. how can i change my old email address to my new address - Similar Threads - change old email

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  6. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  7. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  8. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  9. How can I change my account email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  10. How can I change my account email address?

How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7