Windows 10: How can I change my password back to an old password?

Discus and support How can I change my password back to an old password? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anon9999999999, Feb 2, 2023.

1. How can I change my password back to an old password?

Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some way to change my password back to an older password, or do I just need to stop using Microsoft products altogether?

:)

Anon9999999999, Feb 2, 2023

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 2, 2023
  4. How can I change my password back to an old password?

Password change for Windows10

Hi,

There are several ways on how change the user accounts password in Windows 10. We recommend that you follow these steps to easily change your Windows password.

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

How can I change my password back to an old password?

1. How can I change my password back to an old password? - Similar Threads - change password old

2. How can I change my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my password?: This question has been asked in a similar form previously, but I don't believe with this exact problem. I am trying to change my password. I have not forgotten my old password and can sign in and out. I receive the following message on trying to create new password "There's a...
  3. How can I change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my password?: This question has been asked in a similar form previously, but I don't believe with this exact problem. I am trying to change my password. I have not forgotten my old password and can sign in and out. I receive the following message on trying to create new password "There's a...
  4. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  5. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  6. How do I change my password back to an old password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my password back to an old password: I recently lent my laptop to my roommate because he needed to borrow it for an assignment in one of his classes. Because I was lending it to him, I sought to disable to password so that he could just click sign in and do his work, however I could not find a way to disable the...
  7. How do I change my password back to an old password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my password back to an old password: I recently lent my laptop to my roommate because he needed to borrow it for an assignment in one of his classes. Because I was lending it to him, I sought to disable to password so that he could just click sign in and do his work, however I could not find a way to disable the...
  8. How do I change my password back to an old password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Change password back to an old password

Change password back to an old password: Hi thereI know how to change password.. but i have been asked too many times now to change my password, that i can't remember the new ones anymore, and want to go back to an old reliable passwordAny idea how to do that?Everytime i try it just says "You have used an old...
  10. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...