Windows 10: How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

Discus and support How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! Since I got this laptop, I have always used a family member's Microsoft account, the same that he uses on his own laptop, just today I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SenpaiTati, Aug 9, 2020.

1. How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

Hello! Since I got this laptop, I have always used a family member's Microsoft account, the same that he uses on his own laptop, just today I wanted to change the name and profile picture that appears when my laptop is locked, and found out that I would have to modify his account; apart from this, another issue is that some settings are shared between us.

Is there a way to switch to my account and delete his, conserving my settings and everything as it is, my Windows license, and Office license (they are in his account but I don't know if he can give me access somehow) Thanks!!

submitted by /u/SenpaiTati
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SenpaiTati, Aug 9, 2020

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Tiome Win User
    how do you change the microsoft account on a computer profile?

yesterday I signed into my Microsoft account on a device that isn't really mine, and now my account is stuck linked to the main profile on that computer. I want to change the Microsoft account without changing the profile because the profile holds a lot
    of important documents.

also if i remove the device now from the list of devices my account is linked to, will all the existing data on that profile disappear? I am not going to try it unless I am 100% sure.

so far I tried adding another account using the family settings but that only added it as a separate profile which is not what I was trying to do.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tiome, Aug 9, 2020
  4. SpiritGp Win User

How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

Changing Microsoft account associated with a profile

My child somehow associated his Microsoft account from school with the main profile on our home PC and we can't figure out how to change/remove it. He's essentially taken over that profile. Any and all suggestions appreciated shy of saving local data
    wiping it.

SpiritGp, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

1. How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one? - Similar Threads - change profile Microsoft

2. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  3. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  4. How to change data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change data from one account to another: I had received a share of Microsoft 365, but the account in my windows is different from the one that has Microsoft 365 on it , i want to transfer all the data in my main account to the one with Microsoft 365, is there a way I can do this?i tried to make the account on my...
  5. How to change data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change data from one account to another: I had received a share of Microsoft 365, but the account in my windows is different from the one that has Microsoft 365 on it , i want to transfer all the data in my main account to the one with Microsoft 365, is there a way I can do this?i tried to make the account on my...
  6. How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...: Ok, so, I have a problem, I have a minecraft account associated with a microsoft one, so I bought it when it was no longer generating mojang mail, but Microsoft, but I need to change the minecraft account to another microsoft account why not I will use the mail, please, give...
  7. One microsoft account and two profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    One microsoft account and two profiles: Good morning, I have a MS account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it has two profiles, one for me and one for my son. Can someone tell me how to switch between the two? Here are screenshots to assist in troubleshooting. Dr Tracy is me and Dr Bonehead is...
  8. I can Windows hello on one account but not on another

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can Windows hello on one account but not on another: I have recently tried to add a new fingerprint to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo IdeaPad 14 inch I five and it has said something went wrong. Try again later. I have tried rebooting my drivers. And all that stuff. I am able to access it all on one of my other accounts on...
  9. After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shayanshady [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfh68g/after_i_changed_my_microsoft_account_to_another/
  10. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...