Windows 10: How can I change my secret question and answer?

Discus and support How can I change my secret question and answer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there,I wanted to change my Microsoft account passwords but it popped up with below error message. What should I do to change my secret answer as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tienquan80, Sep 15, 2021.

1. How can I change my secret question and answer?

Hi there,I wanted to change my Microsoft account passwords but it popped up with below error message. What should I do to change my secret answer as I could not found anywhere on my Microsoft account profile as well as the instruction on the internet? "Your password and your secret answer can't contain any of the same words. Enter a different password or a different secret answer."Thank you,

:)

tienquan80, Sep 15, 2021

2. How do you change your secret question and answer?

I am wanting to change my MS account password but it is saying I can't use the password I am trying to choose as it contains a word form my secret answer - how do I change my secret question / answer? Thanks

RichyRich99, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Change my secret answer

Hi,

Edward

I am Lokesh. I am here to help you.

The problem you found in changing your secret is that you can not use same words for secret answer which you used in your password.

Type different word in your secret answer.

Lokeshraj315, Sep 15, 2021
  4. How can I change my secret question and answer?

Change my secret answer

I don't know. I was attempting to change my password and I received an error message that said my password cannot contain an of the words in my secret answer. The message then said to change one of them. I would like to change my "secret answer" if possible

EdwardMason52, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

How can I change my secret question and answer?

1. How can I change my secret question and answer? - Similar Threads - change secret question

2. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  3. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  4. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. access to secret questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    access to secret questions: Upon signing in to my user account, I was presented with my secret questions. Perhaps I did a typo when I first entered my password. Anyway, I answered three secret questions correctly, but was given an error message that I had not and it allowed me to try again, which...
  6. how can i answer a question in microsoft community

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i answer a question in microsoft community: how can i answer a question in microsoft community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-answer-a-question-in-microsoft-community/823d935f-7f73-4dbc-8369-d7d1524c3bd2
  7. How to change secret answer

How to change secret answer: How to change my secret answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-secret-answer/89eb4443-64cb-4e2a-9cb1-5ddfc063490c
  8. How do you change your secret question and answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change your secret question and answer?: I am wanting to change my MS account password but it is saying I can't use the password I am trying to choose as it contains a word form my secret answer - how do I change my secret question / answer? Thanks...
  9. Change my secret answer

Change my secret answer: Trying to change my "secret answer" but cannot find any info on how to do it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-secret-answer/8498b315-8456-4f09-8e84-5de3d6272330"
  10. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?: I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials On one of my Windows 10 computers, I use a local administrator account. I don't recall answering a...