Windows 10: How can I change my sons email account

Discus and support How can I change my sons email account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nickrickman1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. How can I change my sons email account

How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account?

:)

nickrickman1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 18, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How can I change my sons email account

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

How can I change my sons email account

1. How can I change my sons email account - Similar Threads - change sons email

2. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  3. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  4. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  5. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  6. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  7. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  8. How can I change my account email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  9. How can I change my account email address?

How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  10. User admin account email address changed to my sons????

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User admin account email address changed to my sons????: My User account on my laptop has been changed so that it is my sons account email address, not mine. How do I change it back to mine? He is a child. I needed to ask permission to myself to use Firefox. I have removed him from our family, and removed the device from his...