Windows 10: How can I change my wallpaper background?

Discus and support How can I change my wallpaper background? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Ara, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Jim Ara Win User

How can I change my wallpaper background?

How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black.

:)

Jim Ara, Nov 25, 2021

2. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 25, 2021
  3. JonasJCS Win User
    Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How can I change my wallpaper background?

Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How can I change my wallpaper background?

1. How can I change my wallpaper background? - Similar Threads - change wallpaper background

2. I can not change my background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my background: I have tried all the 3 steps that are given on your website and I don't know what to do anymore. When I select a new wallpaper it comes on my screen for 2 seconds and then changes back to the old one....
  3. I can not change my background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not change my background: I have tried all the 3 steps that are given on your website and I don't know what to do anymore. When I select a new wallpaper it comes on my screen for 2 seconds and then changes back to the old one....
  4. I can not change my background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I change my wallpaper background?

How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  6. How can I change my wallpaper background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my wallpaper background?: How can I change my wallpaper background? My laptop is currently member of a domain and we have a wallpaper policy implemented. When I used my laptop outside of our network, the wallpaper turned black....
  7. How do I change my Wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Wallpaper?: I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by /u/Rudyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh532h/how_do_i_change_my_wallpaper/
  8. i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop

i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop: the lock screen wallpaper is not changing in windows 10. I have dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. a default lock screen has been fixed and other images or wallpapers are not working.plz help me to fix the issue ,I have tried the methods suggested on internet but couldn't find...
  9. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  10. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef