Windows 10: How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

Discus and support How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant change the windows language setting, from Enlgish to Spanish, I already reset up but still in Emglish even i had select every thing on spanish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by victor colis, Feb 1, 2023.

1. How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

I cant change the windows language setting, from Enlgish to Spanish, I already reset up but still in Emglish even i had select every thing on spanish

:)

victor colis, Feb 1, 2023

2. change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Feb 1, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    change windows 10 single language to spanish interface?

Hi Francesca,

To change your Windows 10 default language, we suggest you to format your notebook again. Once Windows 10 is ready to install, you should be given an option to select your desired language. If the Spanish language is available, it should be included in the
    list of languages you can choose from.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

1. How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it - Similar Threads - change language Enlgish

2. How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change my windows language from Enlgish to Spanish i already reset it: I cant change the windows language setting, from Enlgish to Spanish, I already reset up but still in Emglish even i had select every thing on spanish...
  3. how can i change the language in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language in my computer: please i need help to change the language in my computer to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-language-in-my-computer/27e9a5fa-311a-4d68-ba6b-d5aaded1eac5
  4. how can i change the language in my computer

how can i change the language in my computer: please i need help to change the language in my computer to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-language-in-my-computer/27e9a5fa-311a-4d68-ba6b-d5aaded1eac5
  5. I have followed all instructions for changing windows display language from Spanish to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have followed all instructions for changing windows display language from Spanish to...: I am getting increasingly flustered with the performance of Windows products with every passing year. It's to a point where it's a struggle just to change basic configurations. I have viewed all of the documentation provided by Windows online support and none of the methods...
  6. I have followed all instructions for changing windows display language from Spanish to...

I have followed all instructions for changing windows display language from Spanish to...: I am getting increasingly flustered with the performance of Windows products with every passing year. It's to a point where it's a struggle just to change basic configurations. I have viewed all of the documentation provided by Windows online support and none of the methods...
  7. Spanish language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  8. HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE: THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-windows-language/ed6f9857-50ce-4b3a-ba2e-367391406149
  9. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...