Windows 10: how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white

Discus and support how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to set up the built-in camera of my HP Pavilion 14 laptop using Windows 10 to dispaly in black & white only not colour, but I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelADW, Jun 17, 2020.

1. how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white

Hi,

I would like to set up the built-in camera of my HP Pavilion 14 laptop using Windows 10 to dispaly in black & white only not colour, but I cannot find the settings to do this.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

:)

MichaelADW, Jun 17, 2020

2. Black and White to Colour

My screen on my Dell Windows 10 laptop is black and white. I would like to change it back to colour. I have been trying to go through control panel and display settings but I must be missing something.

MakailaRonholm, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Hi

I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white.

I need to capture the images in gray format

Can I know what settings can be changed

bhargavvenkatesh, Jun 17, 2020
  4. how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white

1. how can I change my Windows laptop built-in camera from colour to black and white - Similar Threads - change laptop built

2. Where do i right click to change the colour from black to white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do i right click to change the colour from black to white: I need to change my background colour from bla ck to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-right-click-to-change-the-colour-from/b43267c3-35da-49fd-8169-5cef054a5f05
  3. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  4. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  5. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?: my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-in-black-and-white-how-do-i-change-it/cdba8c20-a4bc-47c1-b076-a9679e5dc633
  7. I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?: tell me how I can change the background colour from black to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-colour-of-my-background-from/c8834a0c-778b-4e82-a08e-c44a087b6d99
  8. background colour changed from white to black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    background colour changed from white to black: The background colour of my screen changed to black in email and many other places. I did nothing to change it- it just happened. I hate it. How do I get it back to normal?...
  9. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera: Hi I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white. I need to capture the images in gray format Can I know what settings can be changed...
  10. How can I change the background color on apps from black to white on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I change the background color on apps from black to white on my laptop: How can I change the background color on my apps from black to white on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-background-color-on-apps-from/72cafb73-d0f9-4209-8be4-f9d1dcaccd7d