Windows 10: How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Actualy, i can't change the beta version, and if i not change this, i can't play a realm, and it was because i bought this minecraft, for play realms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EDX990, Apr 6, 2020.

1. EDX990 Win User

How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

Actualy, i can't change the beta version, and if i not change this, i can't play a realm, and it was because i bought this minecraft, for play realms

:)

EDX990, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 6, 2020
  4. How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

Minecraft 10 Beta Failed Code

Hi PrinceNorfolk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make & model of your computer?
    • Were you able to play the game earlier?
    • Do you get any error message? If yes, what is the error message?
    If the issue is pertaining to only this software, then I suggest that you check for updates/patches for this application and install them. If there are no patches/updates yet available for Windows 10 in the software manufacturer's
    website, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode.

Refer the article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

I would suggest you to refer to the link for Minecraft Beta FAQ and support:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

Xbox Support

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10

1. How can i change the beta version of minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - change beta version

2. How do i leave minecraft beta windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i leave minecraft beta windows 10: I have tried the 3 following methods1. Uninstall and Reinstall2. Launch Xbox Insider Hub > Previews > Minecraft > Manage > Leave preview. But when I click leave preview it just crashes Xbox Insider Hub3. Run Command Prompt as Admin > powershell > et-AppxPackage -allusers...
  3. how i join minecraft windows 10 beta?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i join minecraft windows 10 beta?: Good day!! How i join minecraft beta? Why the xbox insider hub isn't working? And it directly me to the xbox insider new one? and i can't install the new one?. And when i search the xbox insider in microsoft store there is no result and i personally go to website of...
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta version! HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta version! HELP!: I have tried to opt in and out of beta as a fix but nothing happened. I have signed both Microsoft Store and the xbox app into my account but after i have opted out of the beta and tryed to download the latest release nothing shows as an update. When reinstalling after me...
  6. Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?: How can I go from beta back to the full version? Minecraft Windows 10 beta version verlassen?
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...: On PC1 Account, I had Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4, purchased on 02/2019 for $26.99. But the non-beta version mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6 on the PC1 Account. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC with Minecraft. On the PC1...
  9. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling Minecraft, I installed the BETA version. I searched in different posts to find a...
  10. Unable to change gamertag in Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change gamertag in Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta: I followed the instruction and successfully changed my gamertag in the Xbox site, but when I start Minecraft for Windows 10, the old, pre-assigned gamertag remains. I restarted Minecraft several times, and even restarted Windows 10. I logged out of the Xbox account and...