Windows 10: How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Discus and support How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello What is the easiest way to change the case of what it in your paste buffer (i.e. in any Windows 10 application). I currently use the Ditto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, May 15, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Hello

What is the easiest way to change the case of what it in your paste buffer (i.e. in any Windows 10 application).

I currently use the Ditto clipboard manager, but it seems that there is no hotkey way of pasting in UPPER or lower or Capitalising or "Sentence case"

How to use Ditto
    In Ditto I go: Control+' which lists all the paste buffers. But then I have to use my mouse to select the text the want, using a right click, use my mouse to scroll down to "Paste Special", and then choose the case change effect that I'm looking for.
    This does work but it is fiddly!

Background
    I find Ditto is extremely useful for having a multiple clipboards and for allowing us to paste HTML in plane text. But is there something better out there?

:)

2. ship69 Win User

What is the easiest way to change the CASE of existing text ?

Hello

In Windows10, what is the easiest way to change the case of existing text that I have selected?

For some time now I have used Ditto as a paste buffer and which a brilliant way of giving you a chose of recent things you have copied. You CAN change the case too but it involves too many steps:

1. Contol+C (to copy)
    2. Control+' (to open Ditto)
    3. Move mouse to latest entry
    4. Right click
    5. Move mouse to 4th menu item "Paste special"
    6. Click on upper case

==> i.e. It's so complicated that for anything remotely short it's very much easier just to re-type the text!

Mostly I want to change text between "UPPER CASE" and "lower case". But sometimes I need "Title Case" and occasionally "One needs sentence case."

With thanks

J

3. Jay Jap Win User
    Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

4. How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, May 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM
Thema:

How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

1. How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys? - Similar Threads - change case paste

2. How do I change language switch hotkey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change language switch hotkey?: After one of the recent updates I noticed I can't do it. I'm on Windows 10 1803 and there's no "language bar" or "change input method" or even "Keyboard (under Clock and Region). I can't see any option to change the switch from Alt-**** to anything else....
  3. How can I change the VLAN id my device is using?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the VLAN id my device is using?: I'm trying to set up a tagged vlan (vlan id = 100) with 2 notebooks and a TP-LINK TL-SG105E switch connecting them. The first notebook (Dell) is running windows 7 and has Realtek ethernet adapter, therefore it was easy to tell it to use VLAN ID 100 in the Realtek ethernet...
  4. Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?: I have an issue activating windows, and the guy I was talking with told me to use this Case Number once the issue came back up and I'd have windows activated by an Agent. I'd prefer to use a Live Chat session like before. It's much easier and faster....
  5. how to change hotkey for language swapping?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change hotkey for language swapping?: so I use " ` " as a hotkey for changing between 2 languages for a long time and my new laptop has a difference hotkey for changing("win+space") i'm very annoyed by having to press 2 keys at once so can anyone tell me how I can change the language changing hotkey?...
  6. How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?: I don't want it to be Left Win + - but just F2 for example. 124674
  7. HOw can I change my default browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOw can I change my default browser: Microsoft Edge is not compatible with Norton and I have tried to change my default browser. However, the only app listed is the Microsoft Edge. How can I change the browser or is there a better Security that is compatible with Edge?...
  8. How can i change my HWID?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i change my HWID?: Is there a way to change my HWID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-hwid/462833c8-34a4-4d65-b23a-53ba7a9a777f
  9. how do i disable the f1-f12 hotkeys from changing my volume and such?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the f1-f12 hotkeys from changing my volume and such?: I just want to know if there is a way to disable them because they are important buttons for me to use on my game im playing. when I go to use it as a skill towards the game(like f7) it turns my volume down. I was wondering if there was a way to stop it?...
  10. HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?: My laptop has volume adjust on the f1 f2 f3 keys and more on the others. Suddenly they have new things assigned to them that I didn't knowingly set. It's a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop. How do I change them back to normal? 47338