Windows 10: How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Discus and support How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello What is the easiest way to change the case of what it in your paste buffer (i.e. in any Windows 10 application). I currently use the Ditto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, May 15, 2019.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Hello

What is the easiest way to change the case of what it in your paste buffer (i.e. in any Windows 10 application).

I currently use the Ditto clipboard manager, but it seems that there is no hotkey way of pasting in UPPER or lower or Capitalising or "Sentence case"

How to use Ditto
    In Ditto I go: Control+' which lists all the paste buffers. But then I have to use my mouse to select the text the want, using a right click, use my mouse to scroll down to "Paste Special", and then choose the case change effect that I'm looking for.
    This does work but it is fiddly!

Background
    I find Ditto is extremely useful for having a multiple clipboards and for allowing us to paste HTML in plane text. But is there something better out there?

:)

ship69, May 15, 2019
  2. ship69 Win User

What is the easiest way to change the CASE of existing text ?

Hello

In Windows10, what is the easiest way to change the case of existing text that I have selected?

For some time now I have used Ditto as a paste buffer and which a brilliant way of giving you a chose of recent things you have copied. You CAN change the case too but it involves too many steps:

1. Contol+C (to copy)
    2. Control+' (to open Ditto)
    3. Move mouse to latest entry
    4. Right click
    5. Move mouse to 4th menu item "Paste special"
    6. Click on upper case

==> i.e. It's so complicated that for anything remotely short it's very much easier just to re-type the text!

Mostly I want to change text between "UPPER CASE" and "lower case". But sometimes I need "Title Case" and occasionally "One needs sentence case."

With thanks

J

ship69, May 15, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 15, 2019
  4. How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, May 15, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

1. How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys? - Similar Threads - change case paste

2. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screenshot-hotkey-from-windows/4a5185ea-36c1-41d5-ab6a-de297f130033
  3. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screenshot-hotkey-from-windows/4a5185ea-36c1-41d5-ab6a-de297f130033
  4. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  6. How to change hotkey settings?

How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  7. How can I change my UMA buffer size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my UMA buffer size?: .I have a dell latitude 5580 with 16gb ram, an intel core i7 7th gen, a intel hd 660. I have tried bios menu but I don't see an advanced menu where everyone is changing the UMA. If I need to update my bios can you tell me if my data is going to be wiped and the risks of...
  8. How can I change my UMA buffer size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my UMA buffer size?: .I have a dell latitude 5580 with 16gb ram, an intel core i7 7th gen, a intel hd 660. I have tried bios menu but I don't see an advanced menu where everyone is changing the UMA. If I need to update my bios can you tell me if my data is going to be wiped and the risks of...
  9. How can I change my UMA buffer size?

10. How i can start coding in my case?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How i can start coding in my case?: hi, people of microsoft, ok, my problem is: i am really good coding, i know how to code in javascript, python, html, css, node.js and c# , but my problem is, my computer had parental controls, but some weeks ago, the app failed and blocked ALL THE COMPUTER except the browser,...