Windows 10: How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

Discus and support How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home? in Cortana to solve the problem; the subject line really says it all... actually, i'd like to know how to ask Cortana to audition all the alarm tones she knows, so I can tell her to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by [[Emrys]], Jul 23, 2019.

1. [[Emrys]] Win User

How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

the subject line really says it all... actually, i'd like to know how to ask Cortana to audition all the alarm tones she knows, so I can tell her to use a particular one. is that possible?

:)

[[Emrys]], Jul 23, 2019

2. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana?

I have no problems setting an alarm in my Lumia 1020 by talking into Cortana. However, I always have to manually change the selection for the alarm tone afterwards (I choose "Alarm 6"), because the default tone is a native Nokia one that will not be heard by
    a bat because it's too low.

Is there a way to always have ALARM 6 (or any other alarm, for that matter) selected by default when I ask Cortana to set an alarm?

mmpexchange, Jul 23, 2019
  3. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana?

Thank you Polina, but this doesn't work. Your proposed method is good for changing default sounds for ringtones and reminders; NOT for alarms.

My alarm is still stuck in "Nokia Clock" by default, which is as good as no alarm at all, and I have to manually change it to a noisier alarm tone every time, which renders Cortana somewhat useless in this particular process (alarm-setting.)

mmpexchange, Jul 23, 2019
  4. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

6303i - Changing To-do Alarm Tone

I'm a happy new user of a 6303i Classic (updated to v09.83). I find the alarm tone I get for a new To-do list item too quiet, but I can't see a way to choose a different alarm tone as default for a To-do item. I'd rather not increase the handset Ringing
    Volume (or if this affects the volume of the To-do item tone), so I was hoping the best option would be to change the tone used for a new To-do item to a louder one. For Alarm type in a new To-do list item I'm given the choice of No Alarm, Silent, or With
    Tone. But I find no way of selecting which tone to use with the 'With Tone' option. Can I change this? Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

MrAnybody---01, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

1. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home? - Similar Threads - change default alarm

2. Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab: To whom it may concern /can help, In the Windows 10 'Alarm & Clock' application, is it possible to change the default tab?While this is possible within the same session, when you log out, or restart the computer the application changes the tab back to the 'Timer' tab.In this...
  3. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  4. Can anyone recommend a good alarm app that allows the use of custom alarm tones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone recommend a good alarm app that allows the use of custom alarm tones?: pls help submitted by /u/Reri1600 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3i23h/can_anyone_recommend_a_good_alarm_app_that_allows/
  5. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. How can I change the default font on Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the default font on Windows 10 Desktop?: Hi, I'm new to Windows 10 and I do not like the default Segoe UI font that is everywhere. Please tell me there is a way to change it! I tried to do the Notepad .reg file method several times and it did not work. This is such a small personalization thing, it shouldn't be...
  7. change default home directory windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    change default home directory windows 10: New laptop, Dell 7000, Windows 10 Microsoft decided to create a home directory for me as c:\users\chars I would like for default home to be c:\users\charsmith How could I do that? Thanks....
  8. I can change Cortana to Alexa on Windows 10 ?

in Cortana
    I can change Cortana to Alexa on Windows 10 ?: I can change cortana to alexa on windows 10 ? * Original title: how change the digital assistant ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-change-cortana-to-alexa-on-windows-10/90ae24b7-c0ec-4d8f-b140-9c7b28329c22"
  9. How do I change the timer and/or alarm tone music in my library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the timer and/or alarm tone music in my library?: I've been trying to change the sound of my alarm and timer for a while now. I know how to change it a default Microsoft tone but not to something in my library. I have sounds in my Groove Music and in my files. It would be very much appreciated if anyone could help....
  10. Cortana Alarms

in Cortana
    Cortana Alarms: When I ask Cortana to set an alarm on my phone, it responds "I'm sorry, I can't create more alarms. Turn one off, and try again." But I don't have any other alarms on my phone in any app. The Cortana on my phone is linked to the one on my laptop, but on that too, I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change alarm tone in windows 10