Windows 10: How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2

Discus and support How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 20H2, I want to put black borders on my desktop. So, how can I do this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vishnudaskd, Jun 26, 2021.

1. How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2

I am using windows 10 20H2, I want to put black borders on my desktop. So, how can I do this.

:)

vishnudaskd, Jun 26, 2021

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Black borders on screen

Hi Lyn,

It is true that the challenges that you’re having with the black borders on your computer screen might be related to the Display Settings of your monitor just like what DaveM121 was suggesting. To better assist you with your concern, we need you to answer
    the following questions:

• Which type of display cable are you using? ( VGA, DVI, HDMI cable).
    • Were you able to update your display adapter drivers?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jun 26, 2021
  4. How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2

HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2

1. How can I change the display black borders on my windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - change display black

2. How can i change my display adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change my display adapter?: I have 2 GPU's , one is integrated and one is dedicated, i would like to use my dedicated gpu as my display adapter as the intel one is a bit laggy. Is there any way to change it?Thanks!...
  3. How can i change my display adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change my display adapter?: I have 2 GPU's , one is integrated and one is dedicated, i would like to use my dedicated gpu as my display adapter as the intel one is a bit laggy. Is there any way to change it?Thanks!...
  4. How can i change my display adapter?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i change my tab border?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change my tab border?: This is the border when i go into certain apps it used to not be like this and its been like this for a while. i saw a forum on it but he had different versions and whatnot so i didnt try it because i didnt want to break something...
  6. How can i change my tab border?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change my tab border?: This is the border when i go into certain apps it used to not be like this and its been like this for a while. i saw a forum on it but he had different versions and whatnot so i didnt try it because i didnt want to break something...
  7. How can i change my tab border?

8. How do I change the thickness for the border of my Windows?

How do I change the thickness for the border of my Windows?: How do I change the thickness for the border of my Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-thickness-for-the-border-of-my/8862aba7-e87a-4a08-9a23-0885eb1bb240
  9. How can I change my tab borders?

How can I change my tab borders?: [ATTACH]I recently reset my computer, and now a lot of tabs such as file explorer and notepad have this new border. How to I change it back to how it used to look?...
  10. How can I change the display language in Windows 10?

How can I change the display language in Windows 10?: I've tried all the methods that I could find online and none were helpful. There is no language setting in the control panel and there is no "Set as my default language" button. So how can I change the display language?...