Windows 10: How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

Discus and support How can I change the display settings back to original settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DrCTW, Jan 4, 2022.

1. DrCTW Win User

How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings.

:)

DrCTW, Jan 4, 2022

2. Display settings changed

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your display settings issue. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you trying to extend the display?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 4, 2022
  4. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

1. How can I change the display settings back to original settings? - Similar Threads - change display settings

2. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  3. How to I change display resolution back to original 1360x760 setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I change display resolution back to original 1360x760 setting: Somehow my display resolution settings got changed to 1368x768, but I want to go back to the original setting,which was 1360x760, but nothing is working to change it.Thank youPitbulls *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How to I change display resolution back to original 1360x760 setting

How to I change display resolution back to original 1360x760 setting: Somehow my display resolution settings got changed to 1368x768, but I want to go back to the original setting,which was 1360x760, but nothing is working to change it.Thank youPitbulls *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. How to I change display resolution back to original 1360x760 setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  7. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  8. monitor display-how do i reset the display back to original color settings??

monitor display-how do i reset the display back to original color settings??: I need to reset the colors on my monitor to the original settings cannot find any way in desk top,start personalization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-display-how-do-i-reset-the-display-back-to/c7cd51ab-8e1b-4537-a433-cf7df864c680
  9. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....
  10. How can I change my display back to default settings?

How can I change my display back to default settings?: How do I change my display back to the default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-can-i-change-my-display-back-to-default/94b1b49f-80bb-4056-8edf-96fe21763367