Windows 10: How can I change the display size?

Discus and support How can I change the display size? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On The web site I want to access "chat" I can't scroll down far enough to send it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KayPutt, Mar 9, 2020.

1. KayPutt Win User

How can I change the display size?

On The web site I want to access "chat" I can't scroll down far enough to send it

:)

KayPutt, Mar 9, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 9, 2020
  3. on1me2 Win User
    Changing display size

ive been having the same problem with my flat screen tv for a while now. but in my display settings i dont have all those options as you can see.
    How can I change the display size? [​IMG]
    so does anybody have any suggestions?

on1me2, Mar 9, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Changing display size

Assuming you have Intel graphic,
    Go to Graphic properties (right click on desktop, or in taskbar) and select Display. Down on bottom find customize

How can I change the display size? [​IMG]

AndreTen, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I change the display size? - Similar Threads - change display size

2. How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...: I was messing around with my Laptop and set my resolution to 800x600 which didn't impact my computer that much but I didn't realise that setting my Display to 500% would just make my laptop unusable, I tried many tutorials and different methods and they didn't work, Please...
  3. How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...: I was messing around with my Laptop and set my resolution to 800x600 which didn't impact my computer that much but I didn't realise that setting my Display to 500% would just make my laptop unusable, I tried many tutorials and different methods and they didn't work, Please...
  4. How can I adjust display size resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I adjust display size resolution: How so I reduce size of the display. I accidentally changed the setting and it's far too big, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-adjust-display-size-resolution/df738297-f8e4-4925-8f63-e600e1c13805
  5. changing the display size

changing the display size: At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for...
  6. How to change icon size displayed on screen ?

How to change icon size displayed on screen ?: How to change size of ICONS displayed on screen of WIN 10 Home edition ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-displayed-on-screen/9e0b56a0-168d-4150-b5a3-e69b15624c8e
  7. how to change display size to fit screen size

how to change display size to fit screen size: My display size is smaller than the screen size for some reason. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display-size-to-fit-screen-size/536b3fef-37cc-46af-b46c-f36ecb2602a0
  8. Text size changes in display

Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  9. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...
  10. Changing display size

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing display size: I have a PC running the latest (17th February, 2018) Windows 10. It uses my TV set as a monitor. The display is slightly too large for the screen area so I can't see the edges. In the past, it has been possible to make small adjustments to the Windows 10 display so that the...