Windows 10: How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.?

Discus and support How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please can someone help point me into the right direction, where the email address I used or entered to register, when I installed my copy of windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chris Jones_01, Apr 3, 2021.

1. How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.?

Please can someone help point me into the right direction, where the email address I used or entered to register, when I installed my copy of windows 10 x64 Bit version onto my laptop PC, That email address has now been marked by Microsoft for permanent deletion in 30 day's time, so I need someone to show me HOW I CAN CHANGE IT hopefully without affecting the activation codes system.

If anyone knows HOW OR WHERE I CAN DO IT, then please point me towards where it can be done......I need to do this PRONTO, AND VERY QUICKLY INDEED...

THANK YOU WITH HEARTFELT KINDREDNESS !!!!!

CHRIS JONES

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Chris Jones_01, Apr 3, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Non-Existent email address entered on registering Windows 10

I entered a non-existent email address by mistake, when registering Windows 10. Now I keep getting pop-up messages, saying that I need to verify thisaddress, which of course I can't. I have tried the following suggestion given to another user,
    but it doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a better suggestion please?

Let's try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Click on the Start menu and select Settings.

2. Now click on Accounts and click on Your Info.

3. Click on Sign in with a Local account instead and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Local account.

4. Now follow the same steps and select Sign in with Microsoft Account and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Microsoft Account. Use the Correct Microsoft account to configure the account.

askingforit, Apr 3, 2021
  4. How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.?

Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.?

1. How can I change the email address I registered when I installed Windows 10 Please.? - Similar Threads - change email address

2. How can I change my email address that I bought Windows license on that is associated with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my email address that I bought Windows license on that is associated with...: In 2017, I bought Windows 10 through my school using my school email address since it was at a discounted rate. I bought it for personal use as I was building a PC. Fast forward to 2023, I did an update and I could no longer login through the lock screen. Yes, I know my PIN...
  3. How can I change my email address that I bought Windows license on that is associated with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my email address that I bought Windows license on that is associated with...: In 2017, I bought Windows 10 through my school using my school email address since it was at a discounted rate. I bought it for personal use as I was building a PC. Fast forward to 2023, I did an update and I could no longer login through the lock screen. Yes, I know my PIN...
  4. How can I change my email address that I bought Windows license on that is associated with...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  6. How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...

How can I delete my private email address registered as secondary email address for old...: I wanted to set up new Microsoft account with by private email address however received error message that this email address was already in use. When I try to login new password was sent to old inactive work email address. How can I delete the Microsoft account with old...
  7. How can I change my account email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  8. How can I change my account email address?

How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  9. how can i change my old email address to my new address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i change my old email address to my new address: how can i change my old email address to my new email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-old-email-address-to-my-new/c300c267-b0dc-465d-a9bf-3dd4ba33edd1
  10. how can i change the email address in administrator's account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i change the email address in administrator's account?: how can i change the email address in administrator's account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-email-address-in/3cb41d74-034b-4a85-b4f8-1840ca85c0c5