Windows 10: how can i change the email address in administrator's account?

Discus and support how can i change the email address in administrator's account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i change the email address in administrator's account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanLynzaad, May 13, 2019.

1. how can i change the email address in administrator's account?

how can i change the email address in administrator's account?

:)

JanLynzaad, May 13, 2019

2. Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 13, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 13, 2019
  4. beau Win User

How To Change Administrator Email Address?

How can I reset email address in Control Panel > User Accounts > Make changes to my account in PC settings ?
    If you Google this question you will get only instructions only on how to change password. I don't want to change the password, I want to change the email address.

how can i change the email address in administrator's account? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. how can i change the email address in administrator's account? - Similar Threads - change email address

2. Change Administrators Email Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Administrators Email Address: I need to change the email address of my Administrator's account in Windows 10. How do I do that? These does not appear to be anyaccurate instructions for this on the web....
  3. Change Administrators Email Address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Administrators Email Address: I need to change the email address of my Administrator's account in Windows 10. How do I do that? These does not appear to be anyaccurate instructions for this on the web....
  4. How can I change my account email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  5. How can I change my account email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my account email address?: If I change my account email address, will the user folder change as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-email-address/ff7edb7a-9095-4059-97fc-88fcf5b28dc7
  6. How to change administrator email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change administrator email address: I have had a new email address for a while and I made it my primary address in Windows. I have now found that the administrator address is still showing my old email address and when I try to alter this it is asking me for the password for my old email address which I have...
  7. Change email address of administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change email address of administrator: Ive typed an email address into the admin and I need to change it. I cannot verify I own it as I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-of-administrator/a36a24e3-9225-45bc-a37e-5357c9d60ac4"
  8. Changing the Administrator email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing the Administrator email address: Hi , I have an old email address for my adminstrator, how can I delete this and update to my new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-administrator-email-address/59f74682-f69a-4a33-adc0-997805755d66"
  9. How to change email address of administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change email address of administrator: How do I propose an administrator change of email to my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-email-address-of-administrator/0058d93e-0404-4380-aed6-86c7622eefb2
  10. How To Change Administrator Email Address?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Change Administrator Email Address?: How can I reset email address in Control Panel > User Accounts > Make changes to my account in PC settings ? If you Google this question you will get only instructions only on how to change password. I don't want to change the password, I want to change the email address....