Windows 10: how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

Discus and support how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 2004, Dec 2, 2022.

1. 2004 Win User

how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen,

:)

2004, Dec 2, 2022
  2. larc919 Win User

Can clock font size be changed?

Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in... [​IMG]

larc919, Dec 2, 2022
  3. sasha007 Win User
    How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

Hi,

I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries:

1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and ugly. So is there any way to change only the lock/welcome screen to 100% font size again?

2). I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in... [​IMG]

Please help.

sasha007, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

1. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in... - Similar Threads - change font size

2. is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on...: is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on the side like windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-the-position-of-the/7ca89f57-9058-425d-b0e9-5da9dcf9420e
  3. is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on...: is it possible to change the position of the Windows Lock screen clock ? can I put it on the side like windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-the-position-of-the/7ca89f57-9058-425d-b0e9-5da9dcf9420e
  4. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  5. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  6. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  7. How do I change the clock/date font size?

How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  8. Font size locked to 100% can not change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size locked to 100% can not change: Yesterday windows decided to change my font size and then lock me out from making any changes for some reason. here is a screen shot. I can not click on the box as it is in grey. [IMG]...
  9. How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?: Hi, I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries: 1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and ugly. So is there any way to...
  10. Can clock font size be changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can clock font size be changed?: My Windows 10 taskbar clock font is too small. I recently switched to a 4K monitor. Everything else responded to a 175% scale setting, but not the clock. If no readily available setting, can it be done in the Registry? 73654