Windows 10: How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"?

Discus and support How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Hi to all! It's me fisrt post here... I want to change these fonts ( like you see in my img ). Is it possible? thanks in advance guys! 76173 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karapialis, Jan 29, 2017.

1. How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"?

How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"? [​IMG]

Hi to all! It's me fisrt post here... I want to change these fonts ( like you see in my img ). Is it possible? thanks in advance guys!

:)

karapialis, Jan 29, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Jan 29, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Jan 29, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"?

The font used for the time is the default system font. This font is used for icons, menus, title bar text, File Explorer and more. Changing it will affect all these items too. I do not know of a way to just change the font for the time or language display.

philc43, Jan 30, 2017
  5. Kari Win User
    The language and format of time, day and date in system tray is the language you select in regional settings.

1.) Open Settings app > Time & language, select Additional date, time & regional settings:

2.) Select Change date, time or number formats:

3.) Select in which language and format you want time, day and date to be shown:

6. TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2017
  7. mykou Win User
    I think karapialis request is related to the visual style he is using . If so , either the theme creator may change that for you or if you are using windows style builder you could find that settings in taskbar & system Tray > system tray>basic >Clock
    or something like that and " text font "

mykou, Jan 30, 2017
  8. How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"?

thank you guys. Mykou is right -it is related with the custom theme I use. I cannot change the fonts without WSB. BUT TairikuOkami this clock is awesome! Thank you very much!

karapialis, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"?

1. How can I change the fonts for "time"' and "change the language"? - Similar Threads - change fonts time'

2. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  3. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  4. How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...: Right, I'm using Windows in English. Have been my whole life.Yet, I can't figure out how to have time/date and default keyboard layout in Estonian without default apps also changing language.How to do it?...
  5. How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...: Right, I'm using Windows in English. Have been my whole life.Yet, I can't figure out how to have time/date and default keyboard layout in Estonian without default apps also changing language.How to do it?...
  6. Changing font style for a language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing font style for a language: Hello.. Can I change font style for a specific language, like Burmese? I tried from registry editor but it changes the whole font style, not only Burmese....
  7. How do you change font language?

How do you change font language?: I downloaded a font Kalam from free google fonts to be used on my Dell windows laptop. It was in English when I downloaded it, but when I tried to set it as my default font, it shows up in another language. How do I fix this?...
  8. HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE

HOW CAN I CHANGE WINDOWS LANGUAGE: THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-windows-language/ed6f9857-50ce-4b3a-ba2e-367391406149
  9. How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?

How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?: So, I think the Khmer Font is ugly and I want to change it, problem is that the font it uses is also used for Thai and Lao. I want to change only Khmer specifically, how could I do this?...
  10. How can I change font color?

How can I change font color?: I use a Dell laptop running windows 10 and the font looks light blue. I prefer it in black. How can I change the color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-font-color/b363f9a2-9c5c-4fcd-a7b7-54c0a94201a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change time font