Windows 10: How can I change the icon font colour?

Discus and support How can I change the icon font colour? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just got a new background and its white which means I can't read the writing. Was wondering if I can change it. submitted by /u/foggyyyy0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foggyyyy0, Feb 1, 2020.

1. How can I change the icon font colour?

I've just got a new background and its white which means I can't read the writing. Was wondering if I can change it.

submitted by /u/foggyyyy0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/foggyyyy0, Feb 1, 2020

2. Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 1, 2020
  4. How can I change the icon font colour?

E71: CHANGE FONT COLOUR

Hi guys,

I have another question for you: can I change the font colour on my home display? Now the font it's black, but I want it a little bit lighter. can I do that? I only want to change the font colour on the home display, not for all the fonts.

thanks, marco How can I change the icon font colour? :)

marcco---01, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I change the icon font colour?

1. How can I change the icon font colour? - Similar Threads - change icon font

2. Need icons on desktop in Black colour font.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need icons on desktop in Black colour font.: Hi there, can you please advise how can I change the font colour from White to Black for the icons on my desktop?? currently they are White with a background shading of black. I dont need the shading just want the icons in black font. We have Windows 10 and Office 365 in our...
  3. Changing The Colour of Fonts

Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  4. How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?: Help is appreciated! :) submitted by /u/MrCannaHub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5nz1c/how_can_i_change_the_font_coloursize_of_icons_in/
  5. HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?

HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?: HOW CAN I CHANGE COLOUR OF MY FONT IN WINDOWS 10 ? IT IS BLACK BY DEFAULT , I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR TO GREEN . HOW DO I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-colour-of-font/c272b318-52f0-4d12-bf3d-966957bbd7b0
  6. How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?

How do I change the font colour of the text below the desktop icons in Windows 10?: Hi. I have been facing a problem in my Windows 10 laptop. My desktop background is white and the desktop text is also white. I can't change it. There is a kind of black shadow behind it, but still very difficult to read. Some people said that turning the background solid...
  7. Font Changing Colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Changing Colour: For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why. Purely by chance I started checking controls via control panel and found that 'night mode' was on; something I have never...
  8. Change font colour for different events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font colour for different events: I'm trying to change the font colour for different events on Calendar. What I want to have some events showing in blue and others in black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-colour-for-different-events/85c6c1eb-3702-43a5-8083-a04e3b7b03a3
  9. How can I change the icon label font on my desktop?

How can I change the icon label font on my desktop?: I am trying to change the font style in the icon labels on my desktop. Where could I find that control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-icon-label-font-on-my-desktop/05486864-d058-4b99-8a25-9cdc5587fb94
  10. How to change the Desktop Icon Font

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the Desktop Icon Font: I recently got a huge Windows 10 update and now I can't change my desktop icon font. The menu option was actually removed from Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, but there was a registry way to do it, that seems to no longer work [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\IconFont] -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change desktop icon font