Windows 10: How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?

Discus and support How can I change the icon of a zipped folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i go into properties of the zipped folder it doesn’t show customize menu to change the icon[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeanuDe Leon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?

When i go into properties of the zipped folder it doesn’t show customize menu to change the iconHow can I change the icon of a zipped folder? [​IMG]

:)

KeanuDe Leon, Sep 19, 2020

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Sep 19, 2020
  4. psbecker Win User

How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

How can I change the icon of a zipped folder?

1. How can I change the icon of a zipped folder? - Similar Threads - change icon zipped

2. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  3. How do I change the folder icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the folder icons?: Hi, so I want to make my desktop look nicer and so I was trying to change the icons of the folders with windows 11, but every time i try to find a folder icon on google, it turns out to be a pdf and it wont let me use that as an icon....
  4. Can I change the folder icons all at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the folder icons all at once?: I was thinking of changing the icons for all the folders but don't want to change them one by one... Is there a way to change them all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-folder-icons-all-at-once/362a8230-9bd1-4505-a1ca-c17495b55962
  5. Can I change the folder icons all at once?

Can I change the folder icons all at once?: I was thinking of changing the icons for all the folders but don't want to change them one by one... Is there a way to change them all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-folder-icons-all-at-once/362a8230-9bd1-4505-a1ca-c17495b55962
  6. Change zipped folder icon on Win11

Change zipped folder icon on Win11: on Win10 and previous versions, a zipped folder had a different icon. since updating to Win11, the zipped folder as well as the UNzipped folder have the same folder icon. How can I change back to the previous zipped icon? or change to ANY different icon for a zipped folder?...
  7. Change zipped folder icon on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change zipped folder icon on Win11: on Win10 and previous versions, a zipped folder had a different icon. since updating to Win11, the zipped folder as well as the UNzipped folder have the same folder icon. How can I change back to the previous zipped icon? or change to ANY different icon for a zipped folder?...
  8. how to change the folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the folder icon?: does anyone know how to change the default folder icon? my point is that if I change and create a new folder, the icon will be changed. thanks in advance! submitted by /u/milebaa [link] [comments]...
  9. How can i change this icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change this icon?: I wanted to know if we can change this icon [img] to a HeadPhone or a Custom Icon when we plug a Something in the HeadPhone Jack. 124496
  10. Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows The drives. Compressed (zipped) files and/or folders take up less storage space and can be transferred to other computers more quickly...