Windows 10: How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanetMorissette, Jul 16, 2018.

1. How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

:)

JanetMorissette, Jul 16, 2018
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Login screen changed and password changed after verification

My Login screen used to have only my name on it and yesterday after clicking on "Verify" and going thru several screens and rebooting, I noticed that my name and Hotmail address are both on my Login screen and the Windows 10 password has been changed to my Hotmail password.
    What happened?

dlwmacgregor, Jul 16, 2018
  4. How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

1. How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change login password

2. How can I change my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my password?: This question has been asked in a similar form previously, but I don't believe with this exact problem. I am trying to change my password. I have not forgotten my old password and can sign in and out. I receive the following message on trying to create new password "There's a...
  3. How can I change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my password?: This question has been asked in a similar form previously, but I don't believe with this exact problem. I am trying to change my password. I have not forgotten my old password and can sign in and out. I receive the following message on trying to create new password "There's a...
  4. How change LOGIN password to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How change LOGIN password to Windows 10: I just tried to change my login password to my computer. Followed the instructions and got no error message. However, when I rebooted and tried to sign in, it wouldn't accept my new password. It only accepted my old password. Need help here, thanks. I also noticed that I...
  5. change wallpaper on main login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    change wallpaper on main login screen: Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But not the main windows boot screen where I login? submitted by /u/Staphino5 [link] [comments]...
  6. How can I change my password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I change my password?: How do I Change my password and email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-password/3c9cbc45-1bfc-4864-9c8b-2d4351b0f31b
  7. How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10: My lock screen password has changed! How can I change my Lock Screen Password in Windows 10? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-can-i-change-my-lock-screen-password-in/64c81461-3533-4f75-8a74-26b90ce2d488"
  8. How can I change the login screen colour for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the login screen colour for Windows 10?: Is there any way to change the login screen colour while in high contrast? Everywhere I look it says no, but I've been using the high contrast setting ever since installing window 10, and the login screen used to be black. Then, one day, I click the lock screen to find that...
  9. How can I change picture in the login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change picture in the login screen: Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509
  10. How do I change my Windows 10 login password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change my Windows 10 login password?: Thanks again! My login is for an Administrative Account. That clears it up..........