Windows 10: How can I change the network path to receive scans?

Discus and support How can I change the network path to receive scans? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lashandra Richard, Oct 31, 2023.

1. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE...

:)

Lashandra Richard, Oct 31, 2023
Thema:

How can I change the network path to receive scans?

1. How can I change the network path to receive scans? - Similar Threads - change network path

2. How can a receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can a receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive anything: How can I receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-a-receive-a-sms-i-need-to-change-my/ac1ec6c8-0f5b-483f-abe1-ced4141e1b75
  3. How can a receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can a receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive anything: How can I receive a SMS? I need to change my information but I dont receive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-a-receive-a-sms-i-need-to-change-my/ac1ec6c8-0f5b-483f-abe1-ced4141e1b75
  4. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  5. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  6. How can I change the icons for the devices in the Network?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the icons for the devices in the Network?: I am familiar with changing folder and file icons. However, I can't find a way to change the icons that are seen when viewing the Network window. For example, I have a network storage device WDMyCloud. I have three of my PC's running Windows 10 Home showing the correct...
  7. Change network path to a different user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change network path to a different user: I just got a new computer and I'm having a problem setting up my file system the way I want. After a crash on my other computer, the network path was ... \\DESKTOP-XXX##XX\\users\adbre it truncated my name. I created another User Name XXXyyy I want to use this User/Profile...
  8. how to change the network path on workstations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change the network path on workstations: how to change the network path on workstations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-network-path-on-workstations/f504a965-33a0-4cee-aa2f-976df40e6115
  9. Change Network Path for Network File and Folder Sharing

Change Network Path for Network File and Folder Sharing: I would like to change my Network Path name. If I right click on my C drive, click on Properties, click on the Sharing tab and in the Network File and Folder Sharing section my Network Path name is \\Desktop-uuor7m6\c How am I able to change the Network Path name? Thank...
  10. How can I change the Public setting of Network

How can I change the Public setting of Network: setting to Private in Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I have tried Networking through settings, deleting and re-installing the router and through the netsh interface. Nothing seems to work. Can anyone help? All the internet answers relate to previous versions of Windows 10 which...