Windows 10: How can I change the pitch of my music/sound?

Discus and support How can I change the pitch of my music/sound? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I remember that I used to have these settings available pre-installed through the Realtek Manager, but now those settings disappeared from the icons in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MPZ01, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/MPZ01 Win User

How can I change the pitch of my music/sound?

I remember that I used to have these settings available pre-installed through the Realtek Manager, but now those settings disappeared from the icons in the lower right and when I try accessing the app itself through my files no matter what I do the application doesn't want to run.

submitted by /u/MPZ01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MPZ01, May 23, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I change the pitch of my music/sound? :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  3. kvirtanen Win User
    E71 drops A2DP and changes sound pitch - what?!

I have my brand new E71 in my pocket and it's paired with my Motorola HT820 A2DP-compatable stereo headset. This is the first time I test the headset with my E71.

After some time of usage the connection starts dropping (i.e. the sound keeps constantly cutting off). In addition, the headset/phone goes randomly FAST FORWARD. My third problem is that while I was listening to Bruce Hornsby's That's The Way It Is (*grin*),
    the music changed it's pitch - it made Bruce toggle between Barry White and Alvin the chipmunk.

Ok, not that dramatically, but the change in pitch was clearly audible - I'm a musician, so this isn't just my head failing.

I got to the conclusion that the cutting-off of the sound was at least partly due to my laptop's (Thinkpad X31) electric interference (if I put my head close to the keyboard the sound would cut off and resume after I backed up a little), though my girlfriend's
    MacBook doesn't do that (yay, way to go Apple).

As to the sound pitch problem or the FAST FORWARD, I have no clue. Maybe they also have something to do with home appliances causing interference and messing up the exchange in data between the devices?

kvirtanen, May 23, 2020
  4. kvirtanen Win User

E71 drops A2DP and changes sound pitch - what?!

I have come up with a way to reproduce this problem with 100% accuracy. The following information is a bit.. surprising.

So, 3G is now off, I'm using GSM to avoid interference. I pair up my Motorola headset with my phone and start the music player.

I'm - at least trying to be - far from active electric appliances, such as my computers.

I lock the keypad and put the cellphone in the pocket of my trousers. At first everything seemed to work fine - until my spouse came and hugged me (!!?).

To cut to the chase: applying mild pressure to the cellphone, i.e. pressing it against my thigh when pocketed makes the cellphone FAST FORWARD or STOP the music. After doing so the pitch, the key, of the music has changed - usually to a higher pitch, but it
    "slows down" to normal pitch within a few seconds. I took the phone out of my pocket and tried pressing the keypad (remember I have my keypad locked) and applying some pressure to the antennas and the body of the phone - nothing. I put it in my pants and press
    it mildly against my thigh and there it is again! The sound cuts off!

The behavior I described in my first post is explained through using.. well.. tighter trousers, that made the phone press against my thigh when turning my waist.

There's no physical contact between my skin and the phone so I'm REALLY puzzled now. Electrostatic interference..? I'm losing my marbles here How can I change the pitch of my music/sound? :)

Nokia, can you hear me? Help!!

EDIT: I googled "bluetooth interference" and found out that the pitch problem can be caused by certain WIFI frequencies - and even bluetooth. Turning off my computer's bluetooth and checking that there weren't any WIFI connections interfering didn't change
    the sound drop-off behavior. Nor am I sure if it helped the pitch changing problem.

Message Edited by on 06-Jul-2008 03:40 PM

kvirtanen, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I change the pitch of my music/sound? - Similar Threads - change pitch music

2. Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch: as of yesterday, ive been getting this notification sound coming from my headphones after downloading a game from the xbox app. ive tried just about every troubleshooting issue i know between killing the power, control panel, Admin CDW scan, troubleshooting audio scan,...
  3. Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch: as of yesterday, ive been getting this notification sound coming from my headphones after downloading a game from the xbox app. ive tried just about every troubleshooting issue i know between killing the power, control panel, Admin CDW scan, troubleshooting audio scan,...
  4. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  5. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  6. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  8. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  9. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual: I tried with reinstalling Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work.Everything sounds on a lower pitch. I already tried the configuration with the Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work either...