Windows 10: How can I change the shape of a picture?

Discus and support How can I change the shape of a picture? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to have photos in an oval shape. Is that possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BonnieHaynes1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. How can I change the shape of a picture?

I would like to have photos in an oval shape. Is that possible?

:)

BonnieHaynes1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2019
  4. How can I change the shape of a picture?

How to change profile picture

Hi AkashSharma3,

Here are the steps on how to change your picture in your Hotmail account:

https://profile.live.com
    • On the left hand side, click Change picture.
    • Click New picture then choose the picture from your computer.
    • Wait for it to load then click Save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

MaRoselle Cag, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the shape of a picture?

1. How can I change the shape of a picture? - Similar Threads - change shape picture

2. How can I maintain shape integrity when merging or subtracting shapes in 3D Builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I maintain shape integrity when merging or subtracting shapes in 3D Builder?: When I create a tube in 3D Builder by subtracting one cylinder from another--or merge two tubes to create a "wye" type junction--the surface of the resulting shape is rough and lumpy, with many irregularly-shaped polygons instead of a smooth tube. The resulting 3D print is...
  3. How can I maintain shape integrity when merging or subtracting shapes in 3D Builder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I maintain shape integrity when merging or subtracting shapes in 3D Builder?: When I create a tube in 3D Builder by subtracting one cylinder from another--or merge two tubes to create a "wye" type junction--the surface of the resulting shape is rough and lumpy, with many irregularly-shaped polygons instead of a smooth tube. The resulting 3D print is...
  4. How can I change my user folder picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my user folder picture back?: Can I change my user folder icon "Sherif Wahba" on the left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-user-folder-picture-back/a9f9a8c8-c0f8-4b93-b4df-7f5dd816ed5d
  5. How can I change my user folder picture back?

How can I change my user folder picture back?: Can I change my user folder icon "Sherif Wahba" on the left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-user-folder-picture-back/a9f9a8c8-c0f8-4b93-b4df-7f5dd816ed5d
  6. Hidden icons panel shape change?

Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  7. How to change cursor shape for a Windows Terminal profile

in Windows 10 News
    How to change cursor shape for a Windows Terminal profile: If you want to change the cursor shape for a profile in Windows Terminal on Windows 10, then this post can be helpful. By default, when you access a profile (say PowerShell or Command Prompt) in Windows Terminal, the cursor is visible in Bar (┃) shape. But there are 5 more...
  8. How to crop shapes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  9. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...
  10. How can I change picture in the login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change picture in the login screen: Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i change the shape of a photo