Windows 10: How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?

Discus and support How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my previous device the keyboard had a very useful Menu/Application key that opened a context menu that simulated a right click. My current device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UniNoteTaker, Mar 7, 2019.

1. How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?

On my previous device the keyboard had a very useful Menu/Application key that opened a context menu that simulated a right click.

My current device does not have this button and has made correcting misspelled words much more tedious seeing as how the only shortcut for this is Shift+Fn+F10.

Is there any way to change the shortcut configuration to something something shorter?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

UniNoteTaker, Mar 7, 2019

2. Change Fn keyboard shortcuts

Just Changed my laptop to Hp Probook with a keyboard that unfortunately doesn’t have a “Shortcut Menu Key” as my previous laptop(s)… and that is driving me crazy

Right now I had to shift+f10 to access the Shortcut Menu,

My question is can I change this shortcut from Shift+f10 to something else >> I think SHIFT+CNRL will be easier to me.

Appreciate the help

Ahmed Gamal, Mar 7, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

With my Lenovo that BIOS setting just inverts whether you press Fn+F3 or just F3 to (for example) sleep.

If you want to keep the function keys with their media settings and want the effect of Ctrl+Shift+F10 you would hold down Fn+Crtl+Shift and then press F10. I think this behavior it is fairly common across brands.

lx07, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Jon12345 Win User

How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?

How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

I can trigger a Fn key on my HP Spectre laptop by using the fn key. However, How do you do Ctrl+Shift+F10?

Thanks,

Jon

Jon12345, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier?

1. How can I change the Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut to something easier? - Similar Threads - change Shift+Fn+F10 shortcut

2. Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel: The Shift+F10 command is not opening the context menu in MS-Excel from 2 days.What could be reason for this error and what will be the way to address it?RegardsRohit...
  3. My shift fn f10 key won’t work when trying to access command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My shift fn f10 key won’t work when trying to access command prompt: I booted windows 11 on usb and it says the pc restarted unexpectedly I know how to fix this issue but when I try to open the command prompt it doesn’t work but when I press okay to reset my pc the command prompt pops up for a second before my pc resets...
  4. My shift fn f10 key won’t work when trying to access command prompt

My shift fn f10 key won’t work when trying to access command prompt: I booted windows 11 on usb and it says the pc restarted unexpectedly I know how to fix this issue but when I try to open the command prompt it doesn’t work but when I press okay to reset my pc the command prompt pops up for a second before my pc resets...
  5. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  6. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  7. Shift +F10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  8. Shift +F10 not working.

Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  9. how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can change shortcut Win+Shift+ S to other shortcut combination?: how can change shortcut Win+Shift+S to another shortcut combination? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-change-shortcut-winshift-s-to-other/c9135da9-3d95-4e06-87b6-fd6563ec3d56
  10. How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard: I can trigger a Fn key on my HP Spectre laptop by using the fn key. However, How do you do Ctrl+Shift+F10? Thanks, Jon 106934