Windows 10: How can i change the sign-in email?

Discus and support How can i change the sign-in email? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, my dad helped me build a pc i ordered parts for, and yesterday i tried to sign in to xbox through my pc, and it changed my sign-in email to an old... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GwenwynBird, Apr 4, 2020.

1. How can i change the sign-in email?

Hi, my dad helped me build a pc i ordered parts for, and yesterday i tried to sign in to xbox through my pc, and it changed my sign-in email to an old email my dad doesnt use anymore, and i'd like for my sign-in email to be mine, since it's my pc, and not the email to the old xbox accound i accidentally added on the pc.

:)

GwenwynBird, Apr 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Changing Windows 10 Profile Name

To change the email address, you can take these steps:

• Inside Settings, under Accounts, click "Sign in with a local account instead" and follow the steps to complete it.

then
    • Go back and choose "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" and follow the steps, and type the new email address you want.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 4, 2020
  4. colion Win User

How can i change the sign-in email?

Sign-in Preferences

I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored. So I did that and checked off the addresses that I don't monitor. I realized later that I would like to reverse that action but find that the aliases are no longer listed and I cannot remake them because Microsoft says that they are taken. Is there anyway to reactivate the aliases that I checked off in the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section?

colion, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

How can i change the sign-in email?

1. How can i change the sign-in email? - Similar Threads - change sign email

2. Email change/secure sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email change/secure sign in: I need to sign into microsoft now, and i can't wait 30 days. i have my backup email, but apparently backup emails are useless because i can't use it to sign in at all. my main problem started when i changed my cpu on my pc, and it said i needed to change my PIN, but for some...
  3. Email change/secure sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email change/secure sign in: I need to sign into microsoft now, and i can't wait 30 days. i have my backup email, but apparently backup emails are useless because i can't use it to sign in at all. my main problem started when i changed my cpu on my pc, and it said i needed to change my PIN, but for some...
  4. Can I sign in with a different email?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  5. Can I sign in with a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  6. Can I sign in with a different email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Changing how I sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing how I sign in: I have been waiting for 3 days to change how I log in. This is ridiculous to have to wait this long to make a simple change to my account. You people at Microsoft need to smarten up. I can't wait anymore! I'm going to have to reformat my entire computer because of this...
  8. How change default sign in email address?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How change default sign in email address?: An incorrect email address due to a typo keeps coming up on Microsoft sign in to account. It can be edited but how do I change the default? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-change-default-sign-in-email-address/96e3cc70-e62a-4035-86ab-47b84f9e86b6
  9. How can I change the email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the email?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KnoblauchSuppe0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f99hwo/how_can_i_change_the_email/
  10. How can I change my administrator email?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my administrator email?: Hello! I'm kind of losing my mind with this issue and hope someone can help. So all of a sudden I woke up my computer after my son had been using it (he's 12) to find that although all my apps and windows were still available, I couldn't use them. Every single thing...