Windows 10: How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

Discus and support How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the vertical cursor line on Notebook? It seems to be more than an inch tall on here, and skips many lines, HUGE line spacing. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathyRains, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

How can I change the vertical cursor line on Notebook? It seems to be more than an inch tall on here, and skips many lines, HUGE line spacing. I have the Format set at 10, which it shows in the lettering sizes, but this line is HUGE. Thank you. Kathy Rains

:)

KathyRains, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

I, too, have a vision disability and need you to change the "inbuilt" features to allow for adjustments to size and color of the scroll bars and text selection in Windows 10.

RaymondChenault, Mar 15, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 15, 2019
  4. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

Hi Teroi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Which application’s or program’s scroll bar are you referring to?

• What was the exact steps that you used to change the size of scroll bar in your previous OS version?

The size of the scroll bar cannot be altered as it is inbuilt with the Windows Operating System.

I suggest you to share the details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

1. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this... - Similar Threads - change size vertical

2. How can i Change virus & portection settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i Change virus & portection settings: How can i Change virus & protection settings when its says that it is managed by my organization, but I am not part of an organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-change-virus-portection-settings/eff19311-9781-4d63-95a4-a3aac2a0933a
  3. How can I change input settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change input settings.: How can I change my Input settings to HDMI on my Asus Vivo Aio V24IC all in one PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-change-input-settings/e4f7a65d-9cc1-4e44-ae90-fa56c7181822
  4. How can I change my password settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my password settings on Windows 10: I don't want to change my password constantly, but the settings have me changing it about every 60 days. I want to delete this requirement. Any ideas? (I am using an Asus laptop -GL753V.) Thanks!...
  5. How can I change the Public setting of Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the Public setting of Network: setting to Private in Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I have tried Networking through settings, deleting and re-installing the router and through the netsh interface. Nothing seems to work. Can anyone help? All the internet answers relate to previous versions of Windows 10 which...
  6. How to set visibility on Start's vertical scroll bar to always show?

How to set visibility on Start's vertical scroll bar to always show?: Good day everyone. Is it possible to always display the vertical scroll bar for Apps on the Start menu (or for everything in Windows 10 with a page overflow)? I am setting up a laptop for person with disabilities and want to make it obvious that there's more to view by...
  7. Changing the size of the Scroll Bar

Changing the size of the Scroll Bar: Does anyone know how to change the default size of the horizontal scroll bar in Windows 10? 10783
  8. How can i change Font Size without changing DPI Scaling Settings?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can i change Font Size without changing DPI Scaling Settings?: My screen has 3 options in the DPI settings, 100,125 and 150% and the recommended one is 125% but the taskbar is huge with huge icons too and i don't like that plus there is an issue with blurred text in some windows like Device manager etc. So i don't really know why 125%...
  9. Change Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10: Thanks Shawn I will give that a try. I always like digging into the registry. 79875
  10. How can I change win10 startup tile icon size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I change win10 startup tile icon size?: the one thing that is driving me nuts with the Win10 update is the start menu icons. Yep, I can change the colour but only for all of them to one colour, but can I change individual ones? And/Or better still can I make the small icon in the middle of them occupy the whole...