Windows 10: How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

Discus and support How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the vertical cursor line on Notebook? It seems to be more than an inch tall on here, and skips many lines, HUGE line spacing. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathyRains, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

How can I change the vertical cursor line on Notebook? It seems to be more than an inch tall on here, and skips many lines, HUGE line spacing. I have the Format set at 10, which it shows in the lettering sizes, but this line is HUGE. Thank you. Kathy Rains

:)

KathyRains, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

I, too, have a vision disability and need you to change the "inbuilt" features to allow for adjustments to size and color of the scroll bars and text selection in Windows 10.

RaymondChenault, Mar 15, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 15, 2019
  4. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

Hi Teroi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Which application’s or program’s scroll bar are you referring to?

• What was the exact steps that you used to change the size of scroll bar in your previous OS version?

The size of the scroll bar cannot be altered as it is inbuilt with the Windows Operating System.

I suggest you to share the details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this...

1. How can I change the size of the vertical bar on Notebook? Format is set at 10, but this... - Similar Threads - change size vertical

2. How can i change the audio codec format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change the audio codec format?: I have recently bought new headphones, Sony WH-1000 XM5 to be clear, but when playing games I experience a big bluetooth latency. I have searched for solutions and I found a program called "Alternative A2DP Driver Configuration" which lets me change the codec type. picture...
  3. How can i change the audio codec format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change the audio codec format?: I have recently bought new headphones, Sony WH-1000 XM5 to be clear, but when playing games I experience a big bluetooth latency. I have searched for solutions and I found a program called "Alternative A2DP Driver Configuration" which lets me change the codec type. picture...
  4. How to change size of Game Bar videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change size of Game Bar videos?: Ive been recording videos with the xbox game bar and it make huge files, but i cant find a way to change the settings... my friends also use it and they get aroung 1 gb for 90 min video i get aroung 6 gb !!! submitted by /u/cousincrunchy [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?: I was tweaking the explorer, but I have this BIG metro-styled address bar, and I've tried changing stuff in OldNewExplorer, and enabling and disabling Ribbon, but it didn't work. Note that I have Ribbon disabled. Is this a new Windows feature, something from...
  6. How can I change the display size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the display size?: On The web site I want to access "chat" I can't scroll down far enough to send it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-size/d0b75e53-6973-4abb-8c1c-046bf2fbb3f0
  7. Search bar size change

in Cortana
    Search bar size change: Just updated to 1903 version of windows from a 1709 or 1703 ( i don't remember which). And I am not really a fan of the size change of the search bar. Is there any way to reduce its size? Previous build size (which i liked): [ATTACH] Current build size (not a fan):...
  8. Changing the size of the Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the size of the Scroll Bar: Does anyone know how to change the default size of the horizontal scroll bar in Windows 10? 10783
  9. How can i change Font Size without changing DPI Scaling Settings?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can i change Font Size without changing DPI Scaling Settings?: My screen has 3 options in the DPI settings, 100,125 and 150% and the recommended one is 125% but the taskbar is huge with huge icons too and i don't like that plus there is an issue with blurred text in some windows like Device manager etc. So i don't really know why 125%...
  10. Change Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10: How to: Change Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10 How to Change the Size of Scroll Bars in Windows 10 In Windows 10, it is possible for you to change the scroll bar width to be thinner or thicker, and change the scroll bar button size to be smaller or larger. This...