Windows 10: How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?

Discus and support How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have startup sound enabled, I unhid the startup sound in Regedit, changed the startup sound, but when I start Windows, only the default plays. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Diako Dabiri, Jan 28, 2022.

1. How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?

So I have startup sound enabled, I unhid the startup sound in Regedit, changed the startup sound, but when I start Windows, only the default plays. Is there any way to have Windows play the startup sound of my choice?

:)

Diako Dabiri, Jan 28, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2022
  3. How to change Windows starting sound in Win7?

Right click on your desktop then from the list choose Personalise and this window should open.

How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11? 12345.jpg

If you look at the bottom of my pic you should see the windows sounds option, I have put a red circle round this in the pic.

Click on sounds and another box will load and here you should have the option to change the startup sound.

How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11? 123.jpg

You can choose you own sound by using the browse button.

You can also use the dropdown list to set a windows sound and this should not effect any other sounds as far as i remember.

animal007uk, Jan 28, 2022
  4. How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?

Windows 10 startup and shutdown sounds

In that case please create a local account and perform the steps to change the Startup sound normally.

Control Panel > Sound > Sound tab > Select "Windows Logon Sound" from the list > Browser and select the media

ArifAhmed2, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?

1. How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Change Startup Sound

2. How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds: Hello,I am vatshal gautamI like the windows XP sound and I downloaded it. I want to make it my windows startup sound and the windows-XP-shutdown-sound.wav as my shutdown sound. How to do it without any software...
  3. How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds: Hello,I am vatshal gautamI like the windows XP sound and I downloaded it. I want to make it my windows startup sound and the windows-XP-shutdown-sound.wav as my shutdown sound. How to do it without any software...
  4. how to change windows startup sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change windows startup sound?: i recently checked the option "play windows startup sound" in the sounds menu. so it played the win 7 startup sound in my win 10 pc. after a few days, i got bored with it and wanted to change the startup sound. i tried every possible steps without downloading any 3rd party...
  5. how to change windows startup sound?

how to change windows startup sound?: i recently checked the option "play windows startup sound" in the sounds menu. so it played the win 7 startup sound in my win 10 pc. after a few days, i got bored with it and wanted to change the startup sound. i tried every possible steps without downloading any 3rd party...
  6. how to change windows startup sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Change the Startup Sound for Windows 11?: So I have startup sound enabled, I unhid the startup sound in Regedit, changed the startup sound, but when I start Windows, only the default plays. Is there any way to have Windows play the startup sound of my choice?...
  8. How to change Windows 10 startup sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change Windows 10 startup sound: Does anyone know how to change the startup sound of Windows 10 Family ? I changed HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\EventLabels\WindowsLogon to 0 so i can browse another sound into log on sound in sound config but still doesn't work submitted by /u/F1K5 [link] [comments]...
  9. How to change the Startup sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Startup sound in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 goes down arguably as the easiest to use computer operating system around. […] This article How to change the Startup sound in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to change the startup sound?

How to change the startup sound?: I tried to change the startup sound using Brink's (Startup Sound - Change in Windows 7 - Windows 7 Help Forums) second method, as well as lots of other methods, assuming there wouldn't be much difference between Windows 7 and Windows 10. And I was wrong, as it didn't work,...