Windows 10: How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I change the tray color in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got Windows 10 installed today and the tray is black. I've Googled but all hits seem to be about the start menu. Is there a way to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LaurelS., Jan 4, 2019.

1. LaurelS. Win User

How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?

I just got Windows 10 installed today and the tray is black. I've Googled but all hits seem to be about the start menu. Is there a way to change the tray color?

:)

LaurelS., Jan 4, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 4, 2019
  4. How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?

1. How can I change the tray color in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change tray color

2. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  3. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  4. I can not change Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not change Taskbar color: i'm not able to change the color of my taskbar, the option in show accent color on the following surface, i.e., start, taskbar and action center, is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-change-taskbar-color/943841bd-cc5b-46a6-878e-61e5628c85af
  5. How do I change the background colors of the system tray & start menu?

How do I change the background colors of the system tray & start menu?: How do I change the background colors of the system tray and the start menu? I'm using the light mode in Windows - but the backgrounds of the start menu and the system tray are to light for me. 161621
  6. Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?: Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? it use to be all white now it is Blue white don't get me wrong I like this a lot better. see attached. [IMG]...
  7. can i change color depth

can i change color depth: how to change color depth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-color-depth/bdd1e041-caa0-49e6-bb88-1e93c3d2d5cb
  8. How can I change font color?

How can I change font color?: I use a Dell laptop running windows 10 and the font looks light blue. I prefer it in black. How can I change the color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-font-color/b363f9a2-9c5c-4fcd-a7b7-54c0a94201a6
  9. Windows 10 will reportedly allow you to change color of taskbar, tray flyouts

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will reportedly allow you to change color of taskbar, tray flyouts: Windows 10 19H1 is projected to launch in April 2019 and it is reported to feature a long list of changes and improvements. A report claims that Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update could introduce visual improvements and improved personalization setting page. Windows 10 19H1...
  10. how can I change the color of an application background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 menu color change

2. windows tray color

3. how to change the color of the tray

4. win 10 tray color change