Windows 10: How can I change where I download files to?

Discus and support How can I change where I download files to? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to download stuff in my d drive because my C is full submitted by /u/frickandfrackooh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frickandfrackooh, Jan 11, 2021.

1. How can I change where I download files to?

/u/frickandfrackooh, Jan 11, 2021
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jan 11, 2021
  4. How can I change where I download files to?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

How can I change where I download files to?

1. How can I change where I download files to? - Similar Threads - change where download

2. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  3. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  4. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?: I'm trying to fix my networked printer issue using the method described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-2004#2737msgdesc In order to reconfigure the RPC dynamic port range, I'm attempting to use the procedure found here:...
  5. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?: I'm trying to fix my networked printer issue using the method described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-2004#2737msgdesc In order to reconfigure the RPC dynamic port range, I'm attempting to use the procedure found here:...
  6. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Where can I download an older ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download an older ISO?: I need an ISO for 08fbb24627fa768f869c09f44c5d6c1e53a57a6f but I can't find somewhere to download it. Any idea where I can get it? submitted by /u/VBean_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li4ghf/where_can_i_download_an_older_iso/
  8. Where I can Download file "HOTFIX"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where I can Download file "HOTFIX": Hi, i got problem with some of my application, shown Title: Cannot start Application Description: Cannot continue. The application is improperly formatted. Contact the application vendor for assistance. to solve this as article in https://support.microsoft.com need to...
  9. Where can I download version 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download version 1909?: I am planning on resetting my laptop with a fresh install from a USB drive, but looks like everything related to version 1909 dissapearead from the Microsoft website...and only the 2004 version is now available... What websites out there offer the image fir windows 10 ver...
  10. Where can I download FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I download FSX: Hi forum Can someone please tell me where I can download flight simulator x, I know there is a new flight simulator incoming but I want to try flight simulator x before, I heard the game had a high level development....