Windows 10: how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?

Discus and support how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by اىخيغ, Jan 19, 2020.

1. how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?

how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?

:)

اىخيغ, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro.

RangerDale, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Changing from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 pro N

I installed pro by accident and discovered that I only have key for pro N. Now, this whole thing is kind of comical as the only difference between pro and pro N is some free programs and can just download and instead of making it easy I'm stuck with pro
    and can't change without deleting everything and have a clean install. For not having a windows that installs the free programs automatically. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to accept this kafkaesque situation. And no I'm not interested to pay for
    Windows 10 pro when I have the N version already.

I have to stress that the difference is if I want the free programs with the installation or if I want to update later.

WeeFreeMan, Jan 19, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home

OP is running a N version - OP would need to use a N version or else it will just remove everything making this pointless.

cereberus, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ? - Similar Threads - change pro pro

2. How do i change from window 11 pro n to window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change from window 11 pro n to window 11 pro: I accidently pick window 11 pro n instead of window 11 pro and now i cant put in my keyword. Which mean i gonna have to buy a new window if i cant change it. So if you can change it that would be great...
  3. How do i change from window 11 pro n to window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change from window 11 pro n to window 11 pro: I accidently pick window 11 pro n instead of window 11 pro and now i cant put in my keyword. Which mean i gonna have to buy a new window if i cant change it. So if you can change it that would be great...
  4. How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro: Hello, I made the mistake of purchasing Windows 11 pro and installing it on my Lenovo yoga laptop. It has since been crashing and it's completely unusable. How can I go back to Windows 11 home if I only have the product key for Windows 11 pro. Doing a factory reset won't take...
  5. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?: Split from this thread. How can activation windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/802a1312-749f-462c-baab-5a9ad925ffe8
  6. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  7. .How can i activate windows 10 pro

.How can i activate windows 10 pro: I have a product Id but no product key how can I activate my pc windows 10 pro . please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/188a9b7c-a88e-4e46-8236-23e689bf3355
  8. Can I buy a Window 10 pro "N" key?

Can I buy a Window 10 pro "N" key?: I noticed that I can buy a download from Europe or iceland of the pro 10 software with the "N" designation but it won't take my credit card. I think it is because out of country parameters. Can I get a USA version? I don't see that option of the storefront. Please advise....
  9. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro

How can I activate Windows 10 Pro: I have a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 Pro. The system is not activated. How can I activate the system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/6978569c-3fbc-452d-87fb-43a171a08cb4
  10. How can I activate windows 10 pro?

How can I activate windows 10 pro?: I have trouble with activate my windows 10 pro, because it was automatically install. my original windows was 8. when the windows 10 install automatically I did not receive any product key or something. what should I do now? this is what troubleshoot showing me [ATTACH]...