Windows 10: How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?

Discus and support How can I change Word 2016 default print settings? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; When I print in Word 2016 the default is to print all pages. To change this you have to click the drop down menu and select custom; then you can select... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Victek, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Victek Win User

How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?

When I print in Word 2016 the default is to print all pages. To change this you have to click the drop down menu and select custom; then you can select pages individually. Is there a way to make this Custom Print option the default so I don't have to select every time? TIA

:)

Victek, Mar 2, 2019

2. no colour when printing word documents

Hello,

If you're having issues printing colored documents in Word, we suggest checking the Printer properties and try changing the default settings. You can visit this
    thread and look for Doug Robbins and Stefan Blom's suggestions
    regarding this concern.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Mar 2, 2019
  3. twdal Win User
    How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Mar 2, 2019
  4. How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Mar 2, 2019
  5. hello Victek

I really understood your question , Eventhough i also need same settings , Today onwards i research deeply through regsitry or in windows office files , once i found means , i come here , I will post my solutions . Give me some days to find

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?

1. How can I change Word 2016 default print settings? - Similar Threads - change Word 2016

2. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  3. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  4. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  5. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  6. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Notepad default print settings changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notepad default print settings changes: I have fixed notepad print settings using administrator login, now when I log in to standard user this settings changes and reset to default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-default-print-settings-changes/03026f9e-d6ad-4d4d-ba38-2d34b6197cb6
  8. Microsoft Word 2016 Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Word 2016 Printing: Microsoft Word 2016 closes when I try to print. All available updates have been installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-2016-printing/141b5ac4-ec99-4cb0-aab8-ec8e87a3fdc3
  9. How to change sequential numbers in 2016 Word?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to change sequential numbers in 2016 Word?: I have a multiple page document that has a 96 numbers sequentially listed. Actually its 192, because the numbers appear twice on the same page. Four duplicate numbers on 12 pages, 192 instances of sequential numbers. I need to be able to renumber starting with the next...
  10. Default Word settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Word settings.: On the current version of Word I cannot edit documents in reading or normal view. Switching back and getting all the carriage return and space marks appearing is a real pain. How do I reset this? I tried the online Help and the remote access guy did something but next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change print all pages in settings in word