Windows 10: how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location?

Discus and support how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unbale to change default location of save the snip & sketch which is onedrive > document. I want to change it to my storage. can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arpanchakraborty123, Feb 15, 2020.

1. how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location?

I am unbale to change default location of save the snip & sketch which is onedrive > document. I want to change it to my storage. can you help me?

:)

Arpanchakraborty123, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Gen Test Win User

App location for Snip & Sketch

The Windows 10 Snip & Sketch App is a Microsoft Store (UWP) App, so it does not have a traditional ".exe" file or location that can be accessed to create a hotkey.

If you want to create a Hotkey to a UWP App (eg. Snip & Sketch), the easiest way is:

1. Type Shell:Appsfolder in file explorer's address bar or from the Run dialogue (Win+R)

This will open the "virtual" start menu apps folder for us to work with.

1. Locate the App (eg. Snip & Sketch), right click and select "Create shortcut." Allow the shortcut to be placed on Desktop.
    2. Right click on shortcut, enter properties and customize shortcut key.

Gen Test, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located?

PrasannaSeshadri, Feb 15, 2020
  4. how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location?

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location?

1. how can I change workplace snip & sketch default location? - Similar Threads - change workplace snip

2. Change Snip & Sketch HotKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Snip & Sketch HotKey: HI, I like the OneNote's snipping utility and have been using it for years. Now, the new Snip & Sketch tool takes over the "Windows + Shift + S" hotkey from OneNote. I want it to be re-assigned to OneNote and probably assign another HotKey to Snip & Sketch. I have tried below...
  3. Change Snip & Sketch HotKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Snip & Sketch HotKey: HI, I like the OneNote's snipping utility and have been using it for years. Now, the new Snip & Sketch tool takes over the "Windows + Shift + S" hotkey from OneNote. I want it to be re-assigned to OneNote and probably assign another HotKey to Snip & Sketch. I have tried below...
  4. Change Snip & Sketch HotKey

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  6. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  7. Snip & Sketch Snip

8. Snip & Sketch default file name

Snip & Sketch default file name: When trying to save Snip & Sketch it automatically put a filename "screenshot + timestamp" for you. Is there a way to change or just remove this "screenshot" portion and leave the timestamp only? 171865
  9. Snip & Sketch default file name

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch default file name: When trying to save Snip & Sketch it automatically put a filename "screenshot + timestamp" for you. Is there a way to change or just remove this "screenshot" portion and leave the timestamp only? 171865
  10. How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?: Whenever I trigger Snip & Sketch, I take the screen snip and it copies to my clipboard. However, I receive no notification or any other options to be able to save the photo. How can I do so?...