Windows 10: How can i chat with a tech??

Discus and support How can i chat with a tech?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect to my HP wireless printer to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Terese Kolp, May 15, 2024.

1. How can i chat with a tech??

I cannot connect to my HP wireless printer to print

:)

Terese Kolp, May 15, 2024
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Bing Chat - How to Delete

Hello I followed instructions in attachment Bing Chat 1 and tried the last two steps. It took me to attachment Bing Chat 2. However, Bing Chat was not listed. Do you suppose it’s not listed for my Windows 10 version? I use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Jerry
    How can i chat with a tech?? 400131d1699232580t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-1.png

How can i chat with a tech?? 400132d1699232620t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-2.png

Jerry8A, May 15, 2024
  3. Bluntzy Win User
    Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told them the situation, they said they were transferring me to the Windows Tech Expert again and it would be 5-10 minutes. I spent another 45 minutes waiting in that chat screen to get no response and disconnected AGAIN! Is there even a Windows Tech Expert to chat with or have Nishta and Madelyn both lied to me in hopes I'd give up?

Bluntzy, May 15, 2024
  4. How can i chat with a tech??

Chatting with MS

I've tried all sorts of ways to open up a direct chat with MS tech support to no avail. Any suggestions?

BruceKanin, May 15, 2024
Thema:

How can i chat with a tech??

1. How can i chat with a tech?? - Similar Threads - chat tech

2. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  3. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  4. How can i chat with a tech??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i chat with a tech??: I cannot connect to my HP wireless printer to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-chat-with-a-tech/f77213ff-0dcc-4b47-b369-5458ddcde8a4
  5. How can i chat with a tech??

How can i chat with a tech??: I cannot connect to my HP wireless printer to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-chat-with-a-tech/f77213ff-0dcc-4b47-b369-5458ddcde8a4
  6. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  7. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=xxx=xxxx. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  8. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  9. Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...

Level 2 tech is suppose to call me at 615=351=2902. I chatted with Jyanat without solving...: Level 2 is suppose to call me an hour ago. I chatted with Jayant without success. I need you to take over my computer and fix my problems. Please call me...
  10. My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine: My support request number is 1051428363 re yesterday's chat with your tech Christine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-support-request-number-is-1051428363-re/b7d7ed05-818a-45fd-b7c8-a9c88527cdb9