Windows 10: How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago?

Discus and support How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to check my wifi access history from a several months ago, how can i do that? i really need your help. please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kat123456tx, Jul 11, 2020.

1. How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago?

I want to check my wifi access history from a several months ago, how can i do that?

i really need your help. please help me.

:)

Kat123456tx, Jul 11, 2020

2. I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, Jul 11, 2020
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    How can I check if someone is stealing my WiFI?

WEP can be cracked in under 5 minutes easy. WPA/2 currently cannot be bruteforced and has to be dictionary attacked so it takes a wile, and is easy to catch as there is real traffic requests. This is why a random password works great because it will take forever to find it with a dictionary attack, a password thats random and 15 characters long would take FOREVER to crack.

There should be settings in your router/WAP to set all these things, start with the basics and add from there. You should be able to turn on WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK. WPA2-PSK Private is the best form of password security for wifi right now. look around in the settings untill you find that and than turn it on with a 100% random password, just mash the keyboard with letters numbers, and random caps.

Next, there should be a section called "Mac filtering" or something like that, and in there you can either enable, or disable a specific mac address from having access. There should also be a setting were you can set it to deny access to all mac addresses except ones that you specify.

a clairification; a mac address is unique to each network adaptor, be it your lan port on your motherboard, NIC, wireless card... your router will have one, etc. Mac addresses are similar to IPs and preform a similar role, they identify your computer, in most cases to the router so that the router can assign it the correct IP and than route traffic to it.

By disabling all mac addresses, you make it so that only YOUR mac addresses can connect. This is a HUGE security boost, though you need to take this a step further as you can do what is called "mac spoofing" wich is make your mac appear as someone elses. (someone could pretend to be you, and your router would think it was you, as all it checks in the mac address)

The next step would be to turn the DHCP (the part that assignes IPs) from Auto (it gives everyone who connects an IP) to manual. in Manual mode you will see a list of Mac addresses that are currently connected (should also see the computer Name) than you will be able to manually assign an IP address to each machine. Than on that machine you will have to set the IP in the network connections menu.

These are the steps i would take.

4. How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago?

How to remove folders from File History

• I had the same problem, and I solved in this way:
      Control Panel -> System and Security-> File History -> Turn off
      Settings -> Update & Security -> Backup -> More options -> Stop using this drive
      Delete the File History folder in your external drive.
      Start using File History again.
      After performing these steps, I can easily add folders to "Excluded Folders" and they remain excluded. I checked in the actual files and folders saved on the external disk, and it works.
      I did not modify the default settings about how often and how long backup is saved, File History is working ok now. So I guess it is important to click "Stop using this drive" in order to reset File History.
      Hope this will be helpful

mila parker, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago?

1. How can i check my wifi access history from several months ago? - Similar Threads - check wifi access

2. how can i access the wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i access the wifi?: please answer my question with steps thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-the-wifi/dce4ad77-403c-47e4-9887-73cef003a5f6
  3. how can i access the wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i access the wifi?: please answer my question with steps thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-the-wifi/dce4ad77-403c-47e4-9887-73cef003a5f6
  4. BSOD for several months

BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  5. How can I see emails from a month ago, as can only see those for the last fortnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I see emails from a month ago, as can only see those for the last fortnight: How to see emails from a month previous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-emails-from-a-month-ago-as-can-only/13a06df6-afd6-4c8a-a7f8-633adce89e09
  6. I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago.

I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago.: I can not get my email, last one is one month ago. * Original title: email.from gmail * Moved from IE8/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-my-gmail-last-one-is-one-month-ago/f3b3842e-c917-4b53-8695-9437e3ad6e00
  7. I updated my computer a month ago but it can't discover wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my computer a month ago but it can't discover wifi?: I recently got the new windows 10 update. After it installed i went to get on discord to chat with some friends, but to my surprise my wifi was not working. I went to see the issue but then there in the place of the wifi symbol there was a white globe picture bellow. I...
  8. 'No WiFi Network found'...several months

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'No WiFi Network found'...several months: One fine day, several months ago, all the networks disappeared and only shows "no wifi network found". The wifi network is working on all other devices but my HP laptop with Windows 10. I have tried rolling back the driver, unintstalling and reinstalling the driver, disabling...
  9. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...
  10. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...