Windows 10: How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

Discus and support How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SotEban, Apr 14, 2020.

1. SotEban Win User

How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I forgot or someone falsely linking a random account to my email. Is there any way I can check some sort of list with all Microsoft accounts linked to my email?

:)

SotEban, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Tetsujin Win User

How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, Apr 14, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 14, 2020
  4. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge

Hi,

thanks for your suggestion but this isn't working for me. I have opened the Microsoft Edge web browser, gone into Settings/General and the only Account that is listed is my friend's account (which I'm trying to delete and replace). There is no option listed
    for 'sign in with local account'.

I also went into the laptop Settings/Accounts/Email & Accounts. While I have successfully listed my own account under 'Accounts used by email, calendar and contacts', my friend's email is still listed under 'Accounts used by other apps'. While I have managed
    to list my own account here as well, when I click on my friend's account there is a 'Manage' button but when I click on mine, there is both 'Manage' and 'Remove'.

I hope this helps explaining the problem.

OConghaile, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

1. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email? - Similar Threads - check Microsoft accounts

2. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...: How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My current activation status: Window is activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-my-microsoft-account-is-linked/775ab7c1-0f0e-4cec-a497-72dd77de8c44
  3. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...: How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My current activation status: Window is activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-my-microsoft-account-is-linked/775ab7c1-0f0e-4cec-a497-72dd77de8c44
  4. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?: I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection to get the new version and now I can't get it on this laptop because the Microsoft account is linked to an email that no longer exists. How can I change this?...
  6. How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?

How can I change my microsoft account that is linked to an email that no longer exists?: I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection to get the new version and now I can't get it on this laptop because the Microsoft account is linked to an email that no longer exists. How can I change this?...
  7. How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?: Our company recently purchased a Dell Vostro 5620 for a new employee at my job. I began to set up the computer, logged into outlook, but did not create a password for the computer. When I got to work the next day, the computer requested a password that I did not create. It...
  8. How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?

How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?: Our company recently purchased a Dell Vostro 5620 for a new employee at my job. I began to set up the computer, logged into outlook, but did not create a password for the computer. When I got to work the next day, the computer requested a password that I did not create. It...
  9. How can I know which account my win11 license is linked to?

How can I know which account my win11 license is linked to?: Hey,I have installed win11 on a brand new pc and I activated it after the installation.The thing is, I have 2 accounts connected to windows - one as administrator which used as my private account and another one from the university which provided my access to office 365.I'm a...
  10. How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?: So I have a laptop with Office installed. The problem is that it was installed at the store where I bought it, and so the office account is linked to some microsoft account they created. Now that I'm using the computer, when I log in through my account into (say Word) then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check what is link to your microsoft account