Windows 10: How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how...

Discus and support How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how this can be achieved? I have a PC with a ton of users, and a ton of staff connecting all across them. What I want to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Apprehensive_Bar2477, Jan 11, 2024.

1. How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how...

Does anyone know how this can be achieved?
    I have a PC with a ton of users, and a ton of staff connecting all across them.

What I want to be able to see is, who is connected to where?

For example John is connected to user 1.
    Amy is in user 2.
    Don is in user 23.

John - USER 1
    Amy - USER 2
    Don - USER 23

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Bar2477
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Apprehensive_Bar2477, Jan 11, 2024
Thema:

How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how...

1. How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how... - Similar Threads - check connected user

2. How can I fix my RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my RDP: When i try connecting to a different user account it says "There is a limit to the number of connections, all connections are in use" I have tried increasing the limit of users yet it still isnt working...
  3. How can I fix my RDP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my RDP: When i try connecting to a different user account it says "There is a limit to the number of connections, all connections are in use" I have tried increasing the limit of users yet it still isnt working...
  4. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  5. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  6. Connecting to rdp - domain user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting to rdp - domain user: I connect to the Windows 10 Professional with Microsoft Remote Desktop app for MacOS - on my Windows PC, I've account created by logging to Windows with my work credentials, name@company.com - which I understand is domain account(but the remote computer is not in domain...
  7. Can No Longer Connect RDP on One User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can No Longer Connect RDP on One User: I have been using Remote Desktop on my current user on this computer to connect to another computer on the same network. This has worked for a year or more. Today it will find the remote computer and try and connect, but gives the error: This computer cannot connect to the...
  8. How can I check in no longer connected to a KMS server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I check in no longer connected to a KMS server?: So I originally activated my windows by watching this video that involved you connecting to a KMS server. I only realized what this was until after I connected and bought a real key and used that to activate because I didn’t wanna be connected to some random server. Now that...
  9. Accessing 2 computers on same network through RDP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing 2 computers on same network through RDP: I use RDP to access my computer at work. I have 2 computers on the same network that I need to access with RDP. I access #1 and save as a shortcut on my desktop perfectly, but then when I access #2 computer and try to save as a shortcut (different name) it always saves the...
  10. Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i: Microsoft's RDP app for android is not working with Win 10. Any way to see if RDP is enabled? 4609