Windows 10: How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?

Discus and support How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobGeezer2, Sep 30, 2019.

1. How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?

How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?

:)

BobGeezer2, Sep 30, 2019
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 30, 2019
  4. How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?

cleaning cookies

how to clean cookies from PC am using windows 10

sanjeevpande, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail?

1. How can I clean out cookies, etc. from Win 10 Mail? - Similar Threads - clean cookies etc

2. Forms, e-mails, etc., blacking out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forms, e-mails, etc., blacking out.: In the past couple of days my computer Windows 10 has been showing the edges - and sometimes the entire area - of certain windows as black. Here's a login box:The black areas should of course be white.Here's a dialogue box:My question is how the black areas can be shown as...
  3. clean cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean cookies: how do I clean cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-cookies/a8215aa5-59f3-4e30-a8cd-90b2f13c1bd4
  4. clean cookies

in Cortana
    clean cookies: how do I clean cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-cookies/a8215aa5-59f3-4e30-a8cd-90b2f13c1bd4
  5. clean cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how can I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73
  7. How do I restore Cookies, etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I restore Cookies, etc: Couple hours ago I went to Settings to delete some items... I mistakenly clicked on the "Cookies and saved website data" button as well, which I should NOT have done! Seems that I have lost some important info and now having much difficulty to access an important website......
  8. Win 10 Mail drops out

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail drops out: Hi, my mail app drops out when I select an email to view or try to write a new email. Regards Herman 67790
  9. WIN 10 pro:Where can i find the persistent/permanent Cookies?

in Browsers and Email
    WIN 10 pro:Where can i find the persistent/permanent Cookies?: Hi there, *Smile maybe anybody can help. I want to find, and delete the "persistent/permanent Cookies" (not the flash cookies) in WIN 10 pro. The "session(short time) cookies" i can find and delete it here: "shell:cookies", but where Win 10 do store the persistent/permanent...
  10. Cookies, identifying and cleaning.

in Browsers and Email
    Cookies, identifying and cleaning.: My main computer is fairly ancient as far as OS goes, 5 - 6 years since last clean Windows install. While HW have changed it started with W7, Sp1 to 8 to 8.1 and all TP and insider builds since day one of W10. As you can imagine great pile of cookies have accumulated, 90% of...