Windows 10: How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

Discus and support How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data ......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom Brannon, May 20, 2023.

1. How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data ...... \Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_xxxxx...32 characters...xxxxxx.safeframe.googlesyndication.com_0.indexddb.leveldb\ ? Using explorer I can see and access the tree \Users\username\AppData\Local\ but I can't see or get to any of the recursive Application Data\ folders. I'm using robocopy to backup the \Users\username\ folders and it sees and copies the recursive tree. I don't know why I can't manage them.Oh, that xxxxxx...32 chara

:)

Tom Brannon, May 20, 2023

2. Deleting recursive folders - file path too long

When trying to remove certain recursive folders, I get this error.

rmdir : The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid.

At line:1 char:1

+ rmdir FolderName

+ ~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Users\...) [Remove-Item], IOException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : RemoveItemIOError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand

How to recursively delete directories with many nested directories?

Riya Joseph, May 20, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2023
  4. Toothless Win User

How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 20, 2023
Thema:

How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

1. How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive... - Similar Threads - clean delete thousands

2. How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...: How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data ...... \Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_xxxxx...32 characters...xxxxxx.safeframe.googlesyndication.com_0.indexddb.leveldb\ ?...
  3. How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive...: How can I clean up delete thousands of recursive C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data ...... \Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_xxxxx...32 characters...xxxxxx.safeframe.googlesyndication.com_0.indexddb.leveldb\ ?...
  4. How can I clean up AppData?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clean up AppData?: I have 118GB on my computer but only have 5GB remaining. AppData is taking up about 70GB of storage, and I know not to delete random things from there or mess around with it but I don't know how to get storage back. I've used disk cleanup and deleted temporary files, but...
  5. How can I clean up AppData?

How can I clean up AppData?: I have 118GB on my computer but only have 5GB remaining. AppData is taking up about 70GB of storage, and I know not to delete random things from there or mess around with it but I don't know how to get storage back. I've used disk cleanup and deleted temporary files, but...
  6. Drive filling up quickly. Thousands of files stored in C:\$Extend\$Delete folder. How can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drive filling up quickly. Thousands of files stored in C:\$Extend\$Delete folder. How can I...: I have a co-worker who's computer's C drive is filling up every other day with thousands of small files in the C:\$Extend\$Delete folder. I found this using Wiztree running as administrator. After a reboot the files seem to go away, but it is starting to happen with increased...
  7. how can i clean up history

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i clean up history: how dob i manage to clean up my history plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clean-up-history/047804be-1975-4b51-98d5-d581ed54108c
  8. deleting thousands of ransomware ruined files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting thousands of ransomware ruined files: I have about 12,000 data files that were ruined by the RSA-2048 ransom ware. I want to get rid of these useless files quickly and easily. I need a program or batch file to delete these files. I am not going to pay them for a key. Any suggestions? Paul...
  9. How can I recover thousands of deleted e mails in my outlook at once?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover thousands of deleted e mails in my outlook at once?: I deleted my entire other folder of e mails by mistake how can I recover all of them at once? They are in my deleted folder. I also noticed they started deleting them forever now slowly....
  10. Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ?

Can I clean up windowsAPP folder ? Like delete all Folders ?: Please Look here Ashampoo(R) Web Upload 116173