Windows 10: How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

Discus and support How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did a fresh install of the operating system on a new hard drive, and WINDOWS 10 is still loading up settings in the windows 10 settings from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottBrady86, Nov 23, 2018.

1. How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

I just did a fresh install of the operating system on a new hard drive, and WINDOWS 10 is still loading up settings in the windows 10 settings from other devices. How can I reset all of these settings?

It's using my old power settings

It's using my old black window's

It's loading up basically all of my old settings that I set up , even though I set to REMOVE all settings and files.

:)

ScottBrady86, Nov 23, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Vonnjy Win User

How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

1. How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings?? - Similar Threads - clear microsoft user

2. Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?: Hi, I've removed my users info and email from Windows Settings - Account - Info and Email, also I'm using a local account.I've also removed in Edge - Settings - Profiles - Personal Data the account info I've found.I've downloaded the Facebook app from the Microsft store and,...
  3. Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?: Hi, I've removed my users info and email from Windows Settings - Account - Info and Email, also I'm using a local account.I've also removed in Edge - Settings - Profiles - Personal Data the account info I've found.I've downloaded the Facebook app from the Microsft store and,...
  4. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?...
  5. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?...
  6. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how can i clear the homepage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i clear the homepage: how can i clear the homepage of my past https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-the-homepage/f800237d-de63-40b1-bdb2-567f0e1f2498
  8. how can I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73
  9. How do I clear all my user names and passwords from my face book accout

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear all my user names and passwords from my face book accout: How do I clear all my user names and passwords from my face book account I can not even access facebook on any of these I want all cleared and a new account made...
  10. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clear up data on my laptop?: Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to...