Windows 10: how can I clear cookies

Discus and support how can I clear cookies in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I clear cookies from my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatriciaRaffaele, Sep 22, 2020.

1. how can I clear cookies

How can I clear cookies from my computer?

:)

PatriciaRaffaele, Sep 22, 2020

2. how to clear cache and cookies

Hello

Thanks for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please follow steps inside the below link it depends browser that you want to do:

https://central.xero.com/s/article/Clear-Cookie...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

MarcosAraujo2, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

how can I clear cookies

how do I clear cookies from my computer

Hi Darren,

Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store info about your preferences. We'd like to ask some questions for clarification of the issue:

• Are you referring to the browser's cookies?
    • If yes, which browser are you using?
    • If not, are you referring to the temporary files of your computer?

In the meantime, if it is the browser's cookies, try following the steps in this article on how to
    delete and manage cookies.

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

how can I clear cookies

1. how can I clear cookies - Similar Threads - clear cookies

2. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  3. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  4. How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?: I am using Internet Explorer 11 for windows 7 and cant clear cookies. How do i do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cookies-on-internet-explorer/d11ae88e-9a48-4fb5-9ca2-d75b289b9050
  5. How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear cookies on Internet Explorer ?: I am using Internet Explorer 11 for windows 7 and cant clear cookies. How do i do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cookies-on-internet-explorer/d11ae88e-9a48-4fb5-9ca2-d75b289b9050
  6. how to clear cookies from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to clear cookies from windows 10: need directions to clear cookies from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cookies-from-windows-10/5aef3df2-3add-42c1-b5da-dc0eacfe6f6e
  7. Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit: I have edge chrome Versie 87.0.664.60 (Officile build) (64-bits) but every time I close the browser edge clear my "do not clear list". Is there a solution? 170480
  8. Edge clearing protected passwords and cookies on exit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge clearing protected passwords and cookies on exit: As of yesterday, Microsoft Edge has started clearing stored passwords and logins, together with cookies from sites which are specifically set to be retained on exit. I've checked and rechecked the settings but they're all set to keep passwords and logins, and 'prevent...
  9. Cookies and other site data - Do not clear

in Browsers and Email
    Cookies and other site data - Do not clear: Hi! I just started using Edge and I like it. However... the "Do not clear" list does not work as intended. Every time I whitelist websites and restart the browser, all of the URLs that I added are gone. It simply does not work. Seems like a bug? 165553
  10. Closing EDGE to clear cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Closing EDGE to clear cookies: I'm running W10 and the latest version of Edge. I have gone into 'choose what to clear' in settings and ticked the box for 'cookies and other site data. I have made an exception of a few sites I use. If I close Edge by selecting settings then take the 'close edge' option at...