Windows 10: How can I clear up data on my laptop?

Discus and support How can I clear up data on my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/silvergoldwind, Apr 17, 2020.

1. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to my D Drive, but it seems as though program files are taking up the majority of the space on my C Drive. I have Nvidia Geforce as well, which is supposed to stay on the C Drive. Any help? Thank you!

submitted by /u/silvergoldwind
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/silvergoldwind, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Apr 17, 2020
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Apr 17, 2020
  4. zapd Win User

How can I clear up data on my laptop?

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

How can I clear up data on my laptop?

1. How can I clear up data on my laptop? - Similar Threads - clear data laptop

2. How can I clear up hacking on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I clear up hacking on my computer: Hello,My computer has been hacked and my IP address has been used on the dark web and I need so help with my computer.I have emails that are not coming in and I have noticed that when I send documents are missing. My junk mail has been mixed with income mail. When emails are...
  3. How can I undo clearing a laptop's TPM ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I undo clearing a laptop's TPM ?: I was trying to login to my excel app using my work Microsoft 365 email but got this message: "Your computers trusted platform module has malfunctioned...error code 80090016" On a forum I saw that clearing the laptop's TPM could solve the problem so I cleared a laptop's TPM...
  4. How can I undo clearing a laptop's TPM ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I undo clearing a laptop's TPM ?: I was trying to login to my excel app using my work Microsoft 365 email but got this message: "Your computers trusted platform module has malfunctioned...error code 80090016" On a forum I saw that clearing the laptop's TPM could solve the problem so I cleared a laptop's TPM...
  5. How can I undo clearing a laptop's TPM ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  7. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  8. For Clearing Clipboard Data, I prefer manual to automatic.. How NOT to clear Clipboard at...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how can i clear the homepage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i clear the homepage: how can i clear the homepage of my past https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-the-homepage/f800237d-de63-40b1-bdb2-567f0e1f2498
  10. how can I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73