Windows 10: How Can I Collapse/Close All Registry Keys?

Discus and support How Can I Collapse/Close All Registry Keys? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So where does regedit cache the state of its open keys? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by junior, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Fafhrd Win User

How Can I Collapse/Close All Registry Keys?

So where does regedit cache the state of its open keys?

Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How Can I Collapse/Close All Registry Keys?

1. How Can I Collapse/Close All Registry Keys? - Similar Threads - Collapse Close Registry

2. How can i close this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i close this?: How can i close this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-close-this/1a5c8a6c-0274-4df6-8bc6-d8e4d184755b
  3. How can i close this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i close this?: How can i close this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-close-this/1a5c8a6c-0274-4df6-8bc6-d8e4d184755b
  4. How can I determine if a registry key belongs to a specific program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I determine if a registry key belongs to a specific program?: For example - if a key contains a value containing for example one value clearly related to this program, but I can't determine what others' values mean, like in the attatchment, how can I be sure it belongs to the program?[ATTACH]...
  5. How do I create a registry key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a registry key?: Greetings, I would like to have a batch script run automatically every time I open the command prompt. Anarticle implies that I need to create a registry key in this path: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor How do I do this? I think the key name is supposed to...
  6. Registry keys registry keys

Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  7. How can I add "Autorun" registry key to...

How can I add "Autorun" registry key to...: I was trying to fix a problem and deleted a registry key "Autorun" in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor". Now when ever I start my PC, after entering password, it gets stuck at the command prompt. When i type explorer then only i get to access...
  8. OneNote: How do I collapse/expand all my open notebooks?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: How do I collapse/expand all my open notebooks?: I have more than a dozen open notebooks and more recently closed notebooks, each with many many tabs. Is there a way to close them all so I can better see which one notebook I am currently working in? 74287
  9. Windows 10 Cortana "How Can I Help" Collapse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Cortana "How Can I Help" Collapse: I have 7 Windows 10 computers (4 @ office, 3 @ home). Of these 7, only 1 is having this issue. Beginning about a month ago, Cortana has started giving me a "How Can I Help?" sort of splash screen, with a "^" on the bottom to collapse into my interests. See screenshots:...
  10. how to expand or collapse all groups in event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    how to expand or collapse all groups in event viewer: I've been needing to check the event viewer lately, and when I show in groups, there's a small arrow that lets one collapse each group, and then you see a summary of how many events are in each group. But to collapse all of them I have only found the tedious way by doing...