Windows 10: How can I combine multiple user IDs?

Discus and support How can I combine multiple user IDs? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After reformatting the hard drive, I reinstalled Win10. All was well until I restored what had previously been on the hard drive and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joan in Oregon, Nov 18, 2019.

1. How can I combine multiple user IDs?

After reformatting the hard drive, I reinstalled Win10. All was well until I restored what had previously been on the hard drive and that inadvertently reinstalled my former user ID. How can these user IDs be combined so that I only have one user ID on my Win10 desktop PC?

:)

Joan in Oregon, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance How can I combine multiple user IDs? :) How can I combine multiple user IDs? :)

How can I combine multiple user IDs? 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

How can I combine multiple user IDs?

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

How can I combine multiple user IDs?

1. How can I combine multiple user IDs? - Similar Threads - combine multiple user

2. How to get Live id user id?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get Live id user id?: Hello, How to get Live id user id? I able to do it programmatically with Live SDK Assembly Microsoft.Live and my id is '1485e587dd6b1811' LiveConnectClient liveClient = new LiveConnectClient_LiveAuthClient.Session;...
  3. USER ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    USER ID: I just installed the new EDGE and now all the user ids are not being saved when I click the save user id for every website that I go to. What setting do I need to set in the new EDGE? Thanks...
  4. Combining User Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combining User Accounts: I need to combine folders before I do a clean install. My OS won't update past build 1809. But before I do so, I need to combine a few user accounts and archive/back them up. How can I do this? It would certainly make it easier to make sure everything is backed up...
  5. how can i remove user id of my leptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i remove user id of my leptop: i want to remove my user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-user-id-of-my-leptop/53dd68de-a0f5-4ae1-af0f-9b0a732bf580
  6. how can i change hardware id?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i change hardware id?: is there anyway that i can change my hardware ip instead of buying a new spec for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-hardware-id/643e2a04-2f42-4c0e-94af-266b9dece67b
  7. How do I find my user ID?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find my user ID?: I need my windows PC user ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-user-id/de057e33-eb11-40a3-8044-2b56ba7bb7bf
  8. How do I permit access by multiple users?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I permit access by multiple users?: I'm trying to transfer data from an old computer to a new one. I'm told I have to permit access by multiple users by enabling this option in the set password settings, but I can't even find those settings....
  9. How do I combine two users into one admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I combine two users into one admin: I downloaded windows 10 on my husband's desktop computer. He is the one user. Somehow his stuff is separated into two users - me being the other user. It may be a problem with our google/gmail accounts that messed things up, but I didn't do anything to indicate their would be...
  10. How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File: Hello. I have one EXE file and multiple DLL files in that same folder that are required to run the EXE. I am not a programmer, yet does anyone know of a free program that can combine all these files together into 1 EXE file. Once I open the EXE file, everything will work...