Windows 10: How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

Discus and support How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ENLX, Jun 16, 2021.

1. ENLX Win User

How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I own a PC, Minecraft consistently logs me into my Microsoft account, which was created using EMAILid2 in other words, my email associated with Minecraft/Mojang is different than my email used to create Microsoft account.I would like to link my Mojang account and all my Mojang data like realms, skins, inventories, etc to m

:)

2. Minecraft account and Mojang

Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and
    that didn't work. I tried to create a new account but then it says I have to buy the game. How do I link my game to mojang account?

AlexKinc11, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 16, 2021
  4. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work.

Original Title - Help!

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work my mojang account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it said its already redeemed

AlexDalas Christodoulides, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

1. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - combine Mojang Minecraft

2. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  3. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  4. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?: When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-migrate-my-mojang-account-to-microsoft/2a4090be-a221-409e-b23a-c96bf1fa931d
  5. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  6. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  7. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?...
  8. Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: Because i want to buy Minecraft Dungeons WINDOWS 10 on my Mojang account but when i press buy,it says i need to log in my Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my Mojang account and i don't want to have Minecraft Dungeons on my Microsoft account. Please help me!...
  9. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  10. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?: So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to sign back in it wouldnt let me, saying "Incorrect password or username" which makes sense seeing as its deactivated and all....