Windows 10: How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone

Discus and support How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent several days repeatedly sending the final notification from my Windows Ten PC to the the Companion on my Android phone. I have reached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clayto222, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Clayto222 Win User

How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone

I have spent several days repeatedly sending the final notification from my Windows Ten PC to the the Companion on my Android phone. I have reached this point after applying numerous fixes, and eventually getting the phone to pair with the PC via Bluetooth but can get no further. The two devices still will not connect.

I did have the service working for about a week several months ago, so it can be done, but have been trying on and off since then without success.

:)

Clayto222, Jul 4, 2020
  2. clayto Win User

Bluetooth failure with YourPhone

I think I have got to the very last stage in getting YourPhone to work with my Android MINOTE 7 phone. It is Bluetooth failing to make the final connection. I think the settings on both devices are as they need to be. I keep trying, but I get a variety of negative responses. Both devices recognise each other. Whenever I boot the PC there is a popup on the phone saying Bluetooth connection request, click to connect. But on the PC YourPhone just keeps telling me to resend the notification. I have several Bluetooth apps on the phone. Some say they cannot find the PC, while others list it as being paired. I have occasionally got as far as being given a code to enter on the other device, but sometimes there is nowhere to enter it, or if there is the code is not accepted.

I know BT's reputation for not being reliable and difficult to set up, despite the years it has been in use, but this is the worst experience with it I have had. It did work for about a week some months ago. I use a couple of other similar apps (eg MightyText) mainly for text messaging, which rather shows up MS's inability to get their own app working reliably.

clayto, Jul 4, 2020
  3. How to synch my android phone to Windows 10 PC

I have installed My Companion Phone on my LG7 phone but now need to complete the final steps to synch with my PC. Can you help by suggesting an article?

Oliver 037, Jul 4, 2020
  4. How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone

PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone :)

Wildflowerz , Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone

1. How can I complete the final stage to connect my PC and phone with YourPhone - Similar Threads - complete final stage

2. How to connect phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect phone to PC: I have no portable device category in device manager. Have used troubleshooting wizard and restarted multiple times. I have added the legacy mtp device which has an error but at least shows portable device category. How can I get my phone connected? These are all the...
  3. How to connect phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect phone to PC: I have no portable device category in device manager. Have used troubleshooting wizard and restarted multiple times. I have added the legacy mtp device which has an error but at least shows portable device category. How can I get my phone connected? These are all the...
  4. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...: Hello,This error message has been popping up on startup for over a month now. I'll put the text here too so it's more searchable:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.220xx.xxx.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\...The numbers represented by x are different from time to time.I...
  5. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...: Hello,This error message has been popping up on startup for over a month now. I'll put the text here too so it's more searchable:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.220xx.xxx.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\...The numbers represented by x are different from time to time.I...
  6. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can I use finally my PC ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I use finally my PC ?: Dear Community !I would like to use Macro Express Automatized robot within a low-end virtual machine.. with reduced CPU capabilities.I tried every cheater / tweaker / registry tools / system hacker / Defender Disabler etc.. to disable all the updates, all the startup...
  8. Can I use finally my PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use finally my PC ?: Dear Community !I would like to use Macro Express Automatized robot within a low-end virtual machine.. with reduced CPU capabilities.I tried every cheater / tweaker / registry tools / system hacker / Defender Disabler etc.. to disable all the updates, all the startup...
  9. Can I use finally my PC ?

10. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/darkhs/dualsim_support_finally_landed_in_the_yourphone/