Windows 10: How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???

Discus and support How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have an Dell laptop that came with windows 10,not really fan of it,so I want to completely erase 10 Home and install 7 Pro,I like a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnVan3, Mar 9, 2019.

1. JohnVan3 Win User

How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???

Hello

I have an Dell laptop that came with windows 10,not really fan of it,so I want to completely erase 10 Home and install 7 Pro,I like a few features on 10 like Troubleshoot,Recovery,Find my device and the device encryption and believe or not Cortana.

So in windows 7 none of the feature above will be present,correct ?I know cortana won't. I don't want dual booting.Since I don't have cd rom would suggest downloading or a physical copy of 7 ?

Thanks in advance.

:)

JohnVan3, Mar 9, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 9, 2019
  3. MoonPig Win User
    Help with deleting a Windows 7 partition.

Hey,

So recently my boot decided to have the option between "Windows 7" and "Windows 7" on startup... The first one gives me an error, the second is my actual Windows 7 install.

I need to know which to delete on this list, so that i don't have to watch my boot... haha.

This is it:

How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ??? Untitled.png

Thanks.

MoonPig, Mar 9, 2019
  4. How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???

1. How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ??? - Similar Threads - completely delete install

2. how do i delete unsuccessfully installed updates on windows 7 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete unsuccessfully installed updates on windows 7 ?: Im trying to uninstall updates that i installed because after i installed them one of the games i play stopped working and so far ive deleted all the updates i can delete but i cant delete some of the updates because they were unsuccessfully installed.....
  3. how do i delete unsuccessfully installed updates on windows 7 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete unsuccessfully installed updates on windows 7 ?: Im trying to uninstall updates that i installed because after i installed them one of the games i play stopped working and so far ive deleted all the updates i can delete but i cant delete some of the updates because they were unsuccessfully installed.....
  4. How can I install updates fast in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install updates fast in windows 7?: I want to install update fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-updates-fast-in-windows-7/a3fffcd8-744c-43cb-b6a4-0ca3c7d25110
  5. How can I install updates fast in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install updates fast in windows 7?: I want to install update fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-updates-fast-in-windows-7/a3fffcd8-744c-43cb-b6a4-0ca3c7d25110
  6. Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried to install Windows 10 on our Windows 7 - but it was unable to complete installation -...: We purchased a 1TB to our 10 year old computer Windows 7 then downloaded and tried to install Windows 10. It was unable to complete the installation. Ran Windows update trouble shooter and it indicated Error #8007042-2000D, but I can't see, to find help for that number. I...
  7. Can i delete my windows 7 and update to windows 10?

Can i delete my windows 7 and update to windows 10?: Ok so i have a windows 7 laptop and on my main drive the one windows is installed i don t have enough space to upgrade to windows 10 . Is there any way i can delete my windows 7 and upgrade to windows 10 without losing files? Plz help....
  8. How can I restore windows 7 after installing Windows 10?

How can I restore windows 7 after installing Windows 10?: I tried "Settings" "Update & Security" "Recovery" But it says I cant because I updated more than 10 days ago. I can't find my Windows 7 install disk. Can I buy one? Or download the installation?...
  9. How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ?

in Browsers and Email
    How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ?: After a long time of messages in the tray icon that windows 10 is ready for install in one night when i was sleeping it decided by it self to install windows 10. In the morning i found my self with my chrome from windows 8.1 pro with the edge of windows 10. Too many browsers....
  10. Can I delete Win 10 and install 7?

Can I delete Win 10 and install 7?: Hopefully I am asking this in the correct area. So, my laptop came with Windows 10 installed. Then the creators update happened... System ran like pure garbage, had to do 2 factory resets to get it back to how it was running brand new. What I would like to know is...